Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Olpotdk`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well... I started playing World of Warcraft 5 years ago. And therefore I see myself as an "Oldschool" player, even though I _Never_ reached maximum level cap in Vanilla or TBC. I got into Roleplay about 2 years ago on another WoW Private Server, It wasn't meant to be an RP server, but there was loads of RPers on it. So, one day I thought:" Hey, why not try out another aspect of the game?". So, I got into A Horde RP Guild and earned a high rank, there was this bug on the server so Horde and Alliance could understand eachother and talk. My Guild got allied with an Alliance Guild, I thought it was a cool idea so I started helping out the other Guild and later decided to join their Guild because my own were dieing. I joined their Guild and had a very good time, loads of large PVP wars (Even though I don't mix PVP and RP anymore, it were still awesome.) and lots of good friends.

Good times.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I live in Denmark, I was born here too.
I live in the Capital of Denmark, Copenhagen and my primary language is, of course, Danish.
Unlike most other Danes, I don't find it hard at all to speak English. (Even though English/Swedish friends picks on my Awesome way of pronouncing some English words.)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I were A Warcraft 3 Fanboy, I spent loads of hours playing with my younger brother and my cousin. Warcraft 3 at that time were the only game I actually played. One day, I spoke to my cousin and he told me that A kind of "Warcraft Online" were coming out soon. I got really excited and decided to buy the game as soon as it reached the stores.

To be honest, I were the biggest "Noob" when I started, I spent most of my time "Climbing Mountains" with my younger brother which I gave my guestpass. I knew nothing and spent loads of hours grinding. ( I actually grinded the Leper Gnomes near Gnomeregan until I didn't get anymore XP from them.)

What made you seek our server over others?:
I've been searching for some RP Private Servers for quite some time now... Or more like A long time. I've seen and been on alot. I've witnessed the downfall on alot too. In all that time, this server has been alive. The reason I didn't try it out earlier was because I really couldn't be arsed to make A long introduction.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I really enjoy all kinds of RP. Tavern RP is very relaxing and you can have a nice chat with people and make friends. Fighting is also very funny, I don't mix PVP and RP as I said earlier. - Even though I don't really enjoy huge RP fights. (About 10-15 people fighting at once can easily turn out to be an OOC hell. Everyone is going to complain because some others might not see their emotes, some might misunderstand them and it turns out as an OOC hell. If it's Guild vs Guild it might end up with them ignoring eachother - Which means less RP, and that is one of the worst things to happen on an RP server.)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I think my favorite Race must be Human. In my eyes, they're the most common Race (And most Normal.). Also, I like the Human's Classes and their Lore.

I think my favorite Class must be either Warlock or Warrior. Warrior's can use about every weapon and every armor in the Game. And Titan's Grip is also nice to have if you're RPing some oversized guy with A 2H Sword, then you can also put on A shield and look extra badass!

Warlock's can summon Demons, Create Soulwell's (Or whatever they're called.) and Summoning Portals. I like their Demonology specc, you can go into Metamorphosis and RP as A Demon for A few seconds.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect Average RPers, No immature people.
I expect No Godmodding, poweremoting or Metagaming. I hope for active members and I hope to make friends on this server.

All in All - I want to have A good time on this server just like everyone else.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
No Godmodding, Poweremoting or Metagaming. No immature people.

I really want to have A good time on this server, and I don't hope to run into some immature person which does Godmodding, Poweremoting or Metagaming. People like that just ruins it for everyone else.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I hope we'll have A good time and I hope for alot of Active people on this server, Since I guess they had to write just as much as me. (Or even much more.) ^^
Welcome-- To Conquest of the Horde!
Hello, my name is Walluce and I hope you have a fantastic time here with us on our humble roleplaying server. If you have any comments, concerns or questions not already answered on the wiki feel free to private message one of us colorful GM folk!

Happy roleplaying and I hope to see you in-game!