Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Kbobgrinnellski`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Alright well my names Caleb i am from New York and i am a very big hunter due to the area i live in. I am a big outdoors men and have always enjoyed to role play with my friends online and even in real life. =)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from the United States of America and i speak primarily English although i can also speak bits and pieces of German and Spanish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My older brother Matthew first got me into playing Warcraft when Warcraft II first came out and i have never looked back since.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well I love to role play and this looks lke a good plce to do it in =)

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I honestly enjoy all sorts of roleplay but i like a good mixture of good fun, action, some danger, and sometimes even just independent roleplay or pair roleplaying. I tend to do mostly pair roleplaying.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I have always loved the orcs ever since i first played them in the original rts i have always enjoyed the warrior like and some what savage culture of the greenskins. As for class i tend to play mostly as warriors and hunters because they are the two i am most used to playing with but i do sometimes switch between new classes to keep things fresh.

What are your expectations of this server?:
All i expect is to have fun enjoy roleplaying with good company and to help in anyway i can.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I love the one where you state that characters can not be made purely for sexual encounters cybering is one of the most annoying things ever to come from WoW ><

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
It had been two days since he began to walk blindly into the sun baked sands of the Barrens. Two days since axe clashed with shield and sword met with both pink and green flesh. Two days had passed allowing the malicious rays of the sun to dry the blood that clung to his tight green skin. He had earlier shed his fur war harness and even dropped his shield and axe into the dunes to allow him to make it to his destination. Two days he had been limping across this god forsaken sandbox in hopes to reach the Crossroads he had heard so much about..perhaps he had thought there would be help there... maybe even a few who would help him to avenge the deaths of his older brother and his boy. It was up until now that he realized that the footprints he had been following for the past six hours were very similar to his own... they seemed almost perfect and maybe if it wasnt for the slight breeze across the sands he would have realized sooner...that these footprints were not those of a caravan but his own. Now after two days he fell to his face and buried it into the white hot sands and let the last beads of hope and life fluid drain from his wind and battle scarred body. As his spirit began its cold journey from his shattered form he remembered the faces of the men who ambushed him and his brothers camp. The one a human with a great crest of hair upon his head dyed a dark blue while the other a short dark skinned man who carried many green scalps upon its belt. They and a large number of others leapt upon him and his family as they began to whip the nights sleep from there eyes. They had fought bravely and had killed three times as many men as they...but to no avail he had been made to watch as the sick bastards tore the braided scalps and long tusks from his loved ones already cold body's. Now he would not be able to warn the other peoples of the Barrens and worse yet he could not avenge the deaths of the only people he had ever truly cared for. He began to pray in his heavy orchish tounge to the spirits of his ancestors to receive him until he heard the foot steps of what to his ears sounded like three men of great stature. He began to laugh cold and sinisterly. He would take these last three pieces of human filth to the grave with him whether his body would allow him to or not. He jumped upon his rubber legs and roared preparing to throttle the closest man to him with his bare hands until he notice something about these creatures....they were not men they were tall bovine creatures who were each burdened with a set of large horns. He then began to grin with a snaggle toothed sneer as he finally came to the realization that these were the tuaren allies he had fought alongside during the third wars upon this land. " you have traveled far from your home young one" stated the grizzliest of the tuaren in a broken orcish. In a very weak voice he then finally spoke saying " How much further until i reach the Crossroads.."as he collapsed directly afterwards they were kind enough to carry him over the final ridge directly to the village he had been seeking and begin to help him to better health.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Hmm nothing to be honest i am glad to have the chance to join Conquest and look forward to meeting a great many of you hope to become part of the community!
Welcome-- To Conquest of the Horde!
Hello, my name is Walluce and I hope you have a fantastic time here with us on our humble roleplaying server. If you have any comments, concerns or questions not already answered on the wiki feel free to private message one of us colorful GM folk!

Remember to capitalize the word -I-!

Happy roleplaying and I hope to see you in-game!