Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Livion24`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm just your average gamer. Where I live people don't usually do things that I like to do, I live in North Carolina. Yes, I got an accent. Anyway, when my daddy first introduced Diablo 2 to me a long time ago, I was hooked on the computer for a long time and counting. I probably can relate to just about everybody that plays WoW. I try to be kind as possible to everybody even if it's just the Internet, that's just how I was raised, to be a good kinda person. I first registered my WoW account in 2006, but did not get really hooked until April of 2008. I have only one real character on retail that ever meant anything to me, and that was Ankha, level 80 on Argent Dawn(hint, a roleplay server, even though the RP died down a long time ago there). I actually used to play on CoTH about a year ago, but I'm starting fresh, new forum account, new server account, new everything, except for the Livion name. Hopefully that does the trick, if not I'll get to you know more while RPin' with ya.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
United States.. North Carolina.. English. Pretty much all I can say about that one.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Back with Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos. I had been playing Starcraft but wanted a change and saw Warcraft III. Figured why not, tried it out, got hooked on the singleplayer campaign and the lore behind it all, and it's been game on ever since. That's all to that one as well.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Aw shucks, well I didn't really look for others back a year ago, I just wanted an RP private server to play on because the general retail population of RP was just one word: SUCK. But yeah, I got tired of retail play and other random private servers that were bugged out, and I'm pretty sharp at RP so, hey, why not.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I'm not a picky guy, I get an opportunity to roleplay and you got me. I can do any kind, anytime. One thing that I got a soft spot for is adventure RP. Say I'm a dwarf and have two or three others and we just camp out hunting for food and skinning dead beasts... all that is just awesome to me. But really, I can do any kind and still have fun.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Always had a knack for Blood Elves, I dunno why, they're looks and attitude just fit my style of play. I'm good with Humans, Draenei, and Night Elves too though. As for a class, it's gotta be Rogue. My 80 on the retail side of things, was a Blood Elf 80 Rogue. I love the rogue style, it just blends right in with my playstyle. So any of the above will work just fine with me.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I know what to expect, I've been here before. Let's just put it like that and hope for the best.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity. Really, I hate little kids that act like King Terenas but ain't nothin' in the long run. Now if you respect me and show maturity, you've got me on your side. All to say there.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'll post one up later, not concerned about Gruntship right now.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Hope to see ya'll on the server! And I hope i get accepted, I did last time so it should be fairly well this time too.
Welcome back-- To Conquest of the Horde!
Hello, my name is Walluce and I hope you have a fantastic time here with us on our humble roleplaying server. If you have any comments, concerns or questions not already answered on the wiki feel free to private message one of us colorful GM folk!

Happy roleplaying and I hope to see you in-game!