Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Kyralia91`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Im a very dedicated player. I devote a decent amount of time into my RolePlaying and gaming.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from the United States of America. I currently reside in the state of Illinois. My primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I have had friends all around me who on and off play World of Warcraft, and I tried it once a few years ago; but stopped due to school and daily chores.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I enjoy RolePlaying. I've RolePlayed on threads for over five to six years now, and decided to try something new. Most of my friends are into World of Warcraft.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all sorts of RolePlaying. Given my five to six years of RolePlaying, Ive been in all sorts of positions. Ive been a fighter, Ive been laid back and casual tavern

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Ive always been partical to the elves in any story. Added with a class of nature and animal-loving, I lean more towards the Druid class.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations are simple: To fuel my RolePlaying thirst and experience. I don't enjoy anything more than a good few hours of GOOD RolePlaying. :]

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The one that I believed was needed to have the most was Godmoding. Godmoding is one of my RolePlaying pet peeves. I generally dont find RolePlaying fun if you dont have any weaknesses or so realistic sense into it.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The morning light shone bright, peering over the horizon. Nothing but desert surrounded the stone castle. A small wash of green grass covered about a mile around the castle, as if this small area was a mirage.

A girl with dark purple hair stood in the South East Watchtower, gazing out at the orange light creeping across the desert. She wore a grey suit, that carried faint glow marks on her shoulders and thighs, and a jewel that was embedded in the center of her chest. She folded her arms tightly over her chest. Her golden eyes glazed over the land.

There were footsteps approaching from behind her. A man covered in a slick skin-tight armor suit walked up to her right side. He had black slicked-back hair, with a mechanical eyepiece over his left eye. His face was scared on his right side, with dark marks that reached his temple to his jaw. He took a deep breath.

"Such a dark morning," the man hummed. He stole a glance at the young woman next to him. "You're sisters should be arriving soon." He paused and looked at her again. Her plain emotionless feature had not changed. "And no news on your brothers." He trailed off, still awaiting for a reaction. "Lady Anna, I'm sorry about the King's passing. We all grieve tremendously."

Anna continued to gaze out at the on-going wasteland. Her chest rose and fell shortly, before taking a step back from the opening and turning to the door. "Very well, Michael." Her voice was low and dry. The man dropped his arms slowly, watching the young lady leave. "And Michael...You will address me as Lady Annelle."

"My apologies, Lady Annelle... But, my Lady..." He took a step forward. "Do you not grieve for your father's death?" Anna paused at the doorway, letting his words sink in.

"I grieve for no one."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I am most eager and excited to get myself situated here with all of you fellow role-player's. I know that I will love it here and I am hoping for a great relationship between both Horde and Alliance players alike. :]
Welcome-- To Conquest of the Horde!
Hello, my name is Walluce and I hope you have a fantastic time here with us on our humble roleplaying server. If you have any comments, concerns or questions not already answered on the wiki feel free to private message one of us colorful GM folk!

Happy roleplaying and I hope to see you in-game!