Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Mvisilla`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am your average player. I prefer to roleplay with grammar, and to roleplay with serious roleplayers that knows what they are doing.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from Sweden and my primary language is Swedish, but my second language is English, and I speak decently good english, in my opinion at least.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A good friend of mine told me about WoW RP, and I decided to try it out on another server. I liked it very much, but the server was not good for me, to be honest.

What made you seek our server over others?:
This same friend told me that he had heard that Conquest of the Horde is the best RP server, so I decided to check it out.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy everything from traveling in large groups, to fighting and talking. The genre that appeals to me most have to be social roleplay though. Speaking with people is always fun, hehe.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite class has to be Warlock, because of the spells they have. I personally love using shadow spells.
Favorite race... I'd say Human, as they aren't as crooked as the other classes.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect nothing much from this Server, I only hope it lives up for it's reputation. I've heard that this server is THE best roleplay server yet, and I expect it to be, and I think it will be.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity without doubt. The reason I went here is that the former server I was RPing on, had a huge lack of mature players. I hope that this server will be better, and I am sure it will.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The tale of the Three Dwarves.

Three dwarves were sitting around the campfire, having a good time, drinking and singing.
The oldest dwarf, Gimley, said to the others
"I'll be guardin' the camp, lads."
The two others agreed to this, as it was getting late.

The next day, they woke up and went out to let Gimley go into the tent as he would need to rest after sitting up all night. But he was gone, missing, and a trail of blood could be seen.

The two remaining dwarves were very upset with this and decided to look after their lost friend.
They followed the trail of blood into a dark cave.
The youngest dwarf, Thuradil, said:
"Aye, lad, we're goin' in, draw yer boomstick!"
The midle-aged dwarf, Thalim, did so as they entered the dark cave. When they ventured deeper into the cave, they saw a family of frost wolves sitting there and waiting for them.

"This' is the blasted reason that Gimley died, lad!", said Thalim as the two dwarves aimed for the wolves, putting their fingers on the trigger.

The wolves charged the two dwarves, and they pulled the trigger...
Nothing happened! The rifles were not loaded.

Screams could be heard from inside the cave, and the three dwarves were no more.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing at all, really. I'll just cross my fingers for this server to be good. ( Which I hope it will, as stated earlier :) )
Welcome-- To Conquest of the Horde!
Hello, my name is Walluce and I hope you have a fantastic time here with us on our humble roleplaying server. If you have any comments, concerns or questions not already answered on the wiki feel free to private message one of us colorful GM folk!

Happy roleplaying and I hope to see you in-game!