Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Snorlax`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello.
My name is Eddie and I've been roleplaying for 3 years. My roleplaying style is based more on military than social due to the wast amount of ERP in it. However, if somebody would be to ERP I wouldn't judge them due to it.

As for my life outside the computer, I am a student in 7th grade. Other than that, I have no other life. FML

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from Sweden in Europe. I am able to talk Swedish and English. As you might notice, my English grammar is a bit off.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Everything started when I bought Warcraft 3 at the age of 6. It gained a place in my heart and as soon as World of Warcraft got released I bought it. When TBC came out I stopped playing, only to start at private servers as soon as WOTLK came.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I've heard of the server by various people. After reading through the server forums, I decided to make a application.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
As stated before, I prefer military roleplay fused with action, danger and fighting. Roleplaying in pairs is rather appealing to me aswell.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
When it comes to a race it has to be the Darkspear trolls. Since Warcraft 3 I've been loving them and their storyline. Actually, trolls overall appeals to me. As for class I prefer shaman. The ability to tame the elements, fire, wind, water and earth. Everything about that appeals to me.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I am expecting a server where the game masters are talkative, supportive and able to handle conflicts. I've experienced on other servers where conflicts would just result in a ban.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
"Humility" is a splendid rule, why? Since I've found far to many roleplays where it's all about this certain character. In the end it starts to become rather dull.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Grightora, former named Martin was a human from the town named Darrowshire. At young age, he was amazed by his dads heroic deeds. However, there was something else interesting him. A old man named Grightora that lived in a small hut outside the town was often telling people stories about the dead, of course no one believed him. Most people didn't see him as sane, except Martin. Over the years, Martin spent most of his days with Grightora. When Martin was 13 years old, Grightora died of age. As Martin was the first to notice this, he stole a book from his collection named "The Graven's Big-Toe" and ran away from his home. As people came looking for him, no one was able to find him, except his mother. As she tried to bring him back home, she died by the hands of her own son. He took a handful of soil and threw it over his mothers body. He took up the book he stole from Grightora's house before and opened the first page. Inside it, on every page was just stories with sad endings, nothing that would interest him. He threw it into the lake by Caer Darrow and continued his journey. After eight months alone in the woods, he finally found a group of people calling themselves "Graven ones". Martin himself thought of it only as a name for a necromancer group at this time, he was wrong. There was one elder man, far superior to the others in the group. As they all prepared for the next full moon, Martin tagged along. After 18 long days, he lied in a grave along with the other apprentices. At first he thought it was the end of him, he was wrong. At the morning, the old man started to dig the apprentices up. Only Martin and a female human named Lina did survive the ritual. As for the coming months, they tagged along the elder learning from him about the deep well. Shortly thereafter, the old man died from a wolf bite in his leg. Martin, who were amazed by the skill of Lina tagged along with her to learn more about the arts of the graven. As the months passed, they practice their skills together, being almost like a family. Lina learned to create her first scythe weeks before Martin which was angering him. As Lina was sleeping, he managed to conjure his very first scythe, he used this to kill Lina, thereafter using her as his first minion. Upon discovering a few cultists, he allied himself with the Scourge. Days, months, years passed as Martin became more experienced in the ways of the graven. By the age of 32, Martin was well known in a few small villages for killing off peasants on the fields. Not as Martin though, as Grightora. As he reached the age of 51, his body was completely corrupted by the deep wells magic. A warlock by the name of Thre'zerhiem was the minion of Grightora until recently when his bones collapsed. After a bit research, Grightora claimed the robe of Thre'zerhiem from his former tomb. Today, he's serving the scourge as a loyal servant.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I like cheesecake.
Welcome-- To Conquest of the Horde!
Hello, my name is Walluce and I hope you have a fantastic time here with us on our humble roleplaying server. If you have any comments, concerns or questions not already answered on the wiki feel free to private message one of us colorful GM folk!

I like cheesecake too.

Happy roleplaying and I hope to see you in-game!