Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: san2619`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
My name is Stanley and I am 24 years old. I come from Hong Kong. I am graduated from Accunting and Finance field. Being a part-time tutorial teacher after school. Well, I am planing to find a stable job that related to my studies. I like Jazz and rock music. Though my first language is cantonese, I think my English is capable in role playing because I try rp in other sever named freedom and a offical sever of champions online.
I believe I don't find difficult in communication Icly. however, I do find difficult to chat oocly, especially when people saying jokes...normally I don't understand why they are laughing, maybe due to different living culture.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I live in Hong Kong, my first language is Cantonese. "ni hou" My second language I will say it is English. I have regular classes in learning English in school. After I graduated, I never stop practising English through foreign MMO games and msn. I always tell my friends, I learn "how to face a zombie crisis" from FPS and I "strength my will" after I play the fighter in RPG. Who say we can learn nothing from a game?

How did you get into Warcraft?:
It was a long time ago, when I was young, I was deeply interested in fantasy stories which written in a local gaming maginze. The stories were based on RP in UO. At that moment, I didn't know what is RP. When I came to secondary school, I had a chance to try my first MMOgame- the King of Kings.
and RO after. Five years later, I met the World of warcraft. The motion of Elves attracted me when I watched the advertisement. By wasting no time, I purchased the game from store and started my wow life of night elf rogue. And I have been playing in taiwan sever until now. 5 years, I can say. Of course, recently I also play wow in private sever.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I tried other severs, both offical and private. For the official one, it doesn't allow me to pay with my credit card...so I cannot play in the US sever. For the private sever I tried, too many over the top and over powered. And they start at 80 level...it is not fun and people surely think they don't afraid any monster(NPCs) and act OP. I don't like that. thereforem I come here and try out this world if it suits me best.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
humm...I will say any role play that allows my character to experience adventures. Because I like to travel rather than stay in a place for long period. Well, It is killing me. haha I don't mean I am impatient. I only want to say it is good to rp in different places. So I have considered the official sever since I can walk over towns Icly and meet people everywhere during my journey.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
It's rogue. I don't really know why but I will pick rogue as my first character's class if it is availabe in the game. Maybe I think they are cool, working with the shadow, stealing gold from the riches, picking locks and warming the party to avoid danger in a dungeon. I don't play DnD before, but I sometimes google it for details in rp classes and skills.

For the race, I like all elves. I have to say I like the elves much more after watching the Lord of the rings. Oh come on, it is not because Orlando bloom. It is the voice they sing and the eligant they walk and more, the place they live.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope I am not seeing someone says he/she has a relative known as Arthas or so. I expect I meet mature players and they all put effort on to make the "world" better.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I agree with the example of introduction. Respect comes first. People earn their respect when they start respect others. But it is a life-long learning, it is good and important in our real world too.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I just copy my favour RP moment from my diary site. *though it is not approvel by the sever XD*

honorable act-
After a dangerous visit in Silvermoon. Rodalys and I (haifa) finally made our ways out to the boundary of Eversong forest. The river is the boundary....<skip some lines>
We got on the shore near the Suncrown village, we were in a bad dilemma. The mounts were lost and I know what was inside the the slient foggy ghostlands. Not the ghouls nor skulls...somethings more evil. Rodalys looked at us and took up a book, it looks like a bible of light. Then he asked would it make me feel better if he prayed for me. I through it was a joke because we looks terrible after crossing the river. I told him I wasn't a beliver of light and I didn't even know how to pray. I laughed. I stopped laughing when Rodalys told me he sensed somethings nearby. It could be a evil creature. I didn't senses it but it was too embarrassing. So I answered him"I can sense it, too." <skip some lines>

We loosed the 'thing' and found an empty building near the Suncrown village. When everything settled, Rodalys picked up his book again and read"A bless sometimes probably burn the body of the Death knight but sometimes it can help him/her to feel alive again." I opened my eyes big and somehow I could feel an undescribed force pushing my heart, I didn't know it was the power of the light or only the passion of the blood-elf in front.
I sliented for a few second and said yes. He was a nice person and I trusted in him.

I took off my cloak, and knelt in front of Rodalys. I tried to pray the first time. Rodalys said a prayer while holding the book with one of his hands, reading it and talking loud, saying strange words. Then his left hand shines in a light of white. He places it on her head, trying to make me sleep with it. I felt sleepy and fell into sleep quietly. Rodalys looked at me sleeping and smiled,"Fine...that worked..""For now...the hard part." I slept like a pig and made loud noise. <skip my strange dream>

Rodalys opened the book. Read some of it. Then his eyes got white and his hands white full of light. Then the book fell to the ground. The elf full of light said a prayer, and knelt down, placing the light on her side. The light went through my vains. The temperature of the body raised a little and I started sweating. My body had a hugh changes: the wires that sewed me up went away, the scars went away, the color of the skin was not plam anymore, it returned its original pink.
Rodalys looked at me intensely and placed his fingere to my neck trying to find a pulse. He looked cheerful in his face. "wake up, lady."
I slowly opened my eyes, my eyes were not forzn blue but a flaming green. I blinked them twice at the paladin and asked "Am I going to see my parents?" "If they are alive..."He answered. I sat up and look at Rodalys, placing a hand on his face. My eyes could not stop weeping."Thankyou, you are a nice person..." He smiles and stood <skip some lines>

But there was onthing I would never know, Rodalys hid the second part of the passage:"The body if it gets burned it can be only resurrected by a Paladin or a Priest, but it will kill the Paladin or the Priest." -ends-

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
not yet come up in my mind.
Welcome-- To Conquest of the Horde!
Hello, my name is Walluce and I hope you have a fantastic time here with us on our humble roleplaying server. If you have any comments, concerns or questions not already answered on the wiki feel free to private message one of us colorful GM folk!

Happy roleplaying and I hope to see you in-game!
Yes, I have question. I have made a profile, but I can only make a new post on "workshop". I cannot see a new post button on other fields in character profile. Is it normal ?

I have another question, How can I know which mission can do ICly? Some missions I find they have already solved ICly by other people in "Once for all".
We've have an influx of profiles cropping up in recent weeks. Kretol made the decision to lock the Character Profiles subforum until the staff is caught up. Until then, you're encouraged to post your profile in the Workshop. There you can get feedback and polish your profile; then, once profiles are being accepted again, you can post your completed profile and wait for approval.

Check out Kretol's Intermittent Locking of Profiles Forum to get the full story!