Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Teegee3`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
In my opinion i find my self as a heavy roleplayer, i enjoy roleplaying with other people around the globe and get along with. im into military based guilds as i love combat roleplay or guarding/patroling. I have a good knowledge of roleplay as i play on otherp rivate server's and i run my own guild called " Stormwind Guard" it has 150 members, i have made someone els the guild master as i wanted to go further and find that best roleplay server and that is "Your" server. if i were to rate myself on roleplay i'd say 10/10, my grammer is very well i can get it wrong time to time, no one can get it perfect.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from England and live in Bromley, I am British and i live in the SE.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
i started playing world of warcraft when it came out, i got 2 characters to level 60 on the first world of warcraft, and as the new ones came out i got them to 70/80, wel li blame my Brother really i just saw him playing it one day and thought" that looks good, i want it " so i got my self a copy and played from there.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I have been looking for a roleplaying server for a long time now, and i came across your's so i looked you up and found out that you are a 24/7 roleplaying server, why you and not other servers ? it's because half of the servers i go on they are full of 12 year olds...

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like military based roleplaying i enjoy guarding or patroling and i don't mind being up front, i sometimes enjoy being the commander but it can be hard work running your own army i must say so i just enjoy being apart of the community.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I love Humans, they are just the best characters to roleplay with, the lore they have is great " Darion, Trion,Arthas. Thats just a few i enjoy humans because they look good in Armor in my opinion also when roleplaying in a military guild it tends to be humans. my facorite class would be a paladin i enjoy healing wounded people and giving all the aid i can, and there armor is just great perfect for roleplay.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well i hope that it is full of hardcore roleplayers hehe, if i was to say none really i will come on have fun and enjoy your server like everyone els.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
"Respect" because you need that in roleplay you can't just make a guild and say your this your that, you need to deside together and make it build up into a big community, roleplay wouldn't be roleplay without Respect it would be chaos paladins would be evil and death-knights would be paladin's if they wanted to but with respect its like a law..

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
" A child's story."

One in a land far away, there was a boy called Jack and one day when he was working on the farm with is father he saw a group of paladin's come by so he wondered what are they doing here. A few months later another group of paladins came by so Jack walked up to the group and asked " what are you doing here " the paladins looked at him "smileing" there is going to be an attack on Stormwind Child, i suggest you gather what you need and take your family into stormwind for safety. Jack ran back and told his family they gathered everything they needed and ran to stormwind Jacks father was a guard of stormwind so they could stay in a rich house. A week later Stormwind was under attack so Jack ran outside and saw Fires buring arrows flying past people screeming for help! Jack covered his ears he couldn't take it no more " no more ! " he felt a tug on his rugged top it was a guard he took Jack to safety along with his family " Stormwind Keep" as wonderful as the tale " Jack Said" the guard put them into the garden area Jack looked around there was lots of people here " Crying over the loved ones they had lost" Jack sat down with his palms over his head he sat there and waited for it to end. A Few hours later a paladin came in and said " it's over ! " everybody cheered Jack stood up and looked at the paladin it wasn't any old paladin it was His father ! his father had become a paladin the others must of teached him the holy ways ! Jack cheered and hugged his father and said " i want to become a paladin when i grow up" everybody packed up and went home it seemed like no one cared just got on with there lifes, oh well Jack said just another tale to tell i guess. Jacks father came up to him and said " time for dinner " Jack looked up at his father his father had a sword in his hand he said " take this son you too will become a paladin" Jack ran in doors and cheered he was so happy. The End

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope its all good.
Welcome-- To Conquest of the Horde!
Hello, my name is Walluce and I hope you have a fantastic time here with us on our humble roleplaying server. If you have any comments, concerns or questions not already answered on the wiki feel free to private message one of us colorful GM folk!

Remember to capitalize the word -I-!

Happy roleplaying and I hope to see you in-game!