Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: hagger`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm a gamer first and foremost, and I take my time to play everything ranging between and a fan of the RPG, MMORPG, FPS and Horror genres.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Sweden, so Swedish is my primary language.

I don't see my grammar as perfect, but I'm on a higher grade English than everyone else in my class in school.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I've been a fan of Blizzard since I bought Diablo, and after buying Warcraft 3 I'm stuck in the Warcraft series, playing both Retail and roleplaying on servers like these time to time.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I like your system of introduction and such, and following lore. I've seen too much Vampires being Deathwing's son running around.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy Military and Social roleplay, I enjoy Military roleplay more in the horde, based on their Infrastructure.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite class is Shaman, due to their lore and connections with the elements. It's hard to choose a favorite race, but I think I'm choosing Troll for that one.

What are your expectations of this server?:
A serious, social server and good community.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity and Tolerance, just what I'm after on these kinds of servers.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
''Anuk'ecthan, we are putting you in the position to assist our new arrivals Borean Tundra.''
Anuk'ecthan started to look at his superior as he started to to talk ''But Milord, what are these new arriva-''
''You're not here to ask questions, bug!'' his Superior abruptly spat out, looking at Anuk'ecthan who has a very surprised look on his face.
''Now, The Howling Death, a special group of our Cult, created to fullfil our Master's wishes in Easten Plaguelands.
They have recently returned from The Eastern Plaguelands after their miserable failure at Light's hope Chapel.''
His superior said, taking a break in his words in for the next sentence. ''But our Master forgived them, still thinking they are useful, and we are sending you to work with them.''
He said, sighing, looking awfully disappointed at his Masters choice.

''Yes Milord.'' Anuk'ecthan hastily said, walking away from his unknown superior. Wanting to get away from his superior and the temple, venturing into
The Borean Tundra, To face his future and maybe his end or even his rise to power, assisting his Undead allies.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I have only one thing to say, Lok'tar.
Welcome! Make sure you familiarize yourself with the rules, policies, and Frequently Asked Questions. Also, take time to explore the site and wiki! You'll be glad you did!

I'd also suggest having a look at the guides on the level of spelling and grammar expected on the server here.
Yay, Hagger!