Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Sanity`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
My name is Julie (Officially changed to Chira in 2008 in the danish records), I am 17 years old and i am, as an individual, pretty cuddely. I tend to be a sweet person but can in some chases suddenly swing to the other side and grow very silent, closed and angry although i do my best not to take that out on others (Because i do not wanna get on peoples bad side! <3)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am born and raised in the lovely little country of Denmark. I speak fluently danish, English and a tiny bit of German (By tiny i mean smaller than a smurf)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Originally i played alot of WC3 on battlenet. Mainly the LOAP games and other RP games found around those. When the game originally came out, my older brother began playing it. As my english improved he'd let me play more and more and in the end, I got the taste for his realm "Argent Dawn" where i enjoyed alot of time around his friends and where i made alot on my own. So i been staying there for a good four years now, All four containing roleplay!

What made you seek our server over others?:
I could be a real ewbil person now and say "Google" but actually a good friend of mine lured me to check it out when we spoke a bit. I miss her alot but she is out of gametime. She told me about "Conquest of the horde" and i decided that i'd rather explore this and do my best to become a member, rather than just sit around on MSN, telling her i miss her, without doing anything about it

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Pheeeew! That is hard to say really. I like most kinds.. I like the fight because it is fun to try the tactic mind with others... I like the relaxed roleplay because you get to be a fantasy of your own... I like the serious roleplay where you just suddenly look at your clock and go "Oh my? time goes quick".. and i like the guild roleplay where you work togethr around a common goal... and ofcourse.. the random roleplay that comes sudden and always contain surprices!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Gurh.. Well I could say a dwarf hunter because that is what i played originally when my brother taught me the game.. But i'd rather say a human warrior. I like the broad aspect of weapons and armor they can wear because i can spice it up as it suit me and blend in to nearly any enviroment, RP style and alike. Also nothing beats the muscularity and rough nature of a warrior that been on the field and know his/her way around a blade.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Honestly i expect alot i suppose. Actually i expect to see a dedication to roleplay which i think have vanished on the WoW realms at common. I expect to meet alot of people that i can indentify myself with and make some good roleplay with.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
That would be the regulations for the character.. To many are busy with "I met Tirion!" or "Jaina is my mother, Arthas my father" and so forth. I like the neutrality you demand along with the fact you want each and everyone to type a short introduction so that you can decide wether or not their really worth having here.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The smell in the air were not to be mistaken by.. seaweed.. the usual scent of seaweed, salt and fish would slowly stream into the room as Nekita opened her eyes.. The scent had only been a bother in the first two weeks here in Booty Bay.. But beside the smell of fish, she actually enjoyed it.. Nothing could put a smile on her face like waking up and watch the sunrise just beside the statue while the sea would gently clash against the wooden frame of the Bay.

In Stormwind she had been so stressfull and busy, that she'd never notice such.. She had spend a good amount of her life among her fellow soldiers but had never taken the time to look at the places she went.. Now it were totally different. whereever she set her foot, she'd embrace every little bit of natural beauty she could.. She'd sometimes wish she had not been born as a human, but as an elf so that she had been taught in a young age, how to love the forest. Now she had turned Fifthyfive and did barely posses the ability to travel this world... but she would use every last bit of her essence to explore what had so long been hidden to her.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I love the dedication, the project and the class system! I hope i am accepted as i'd really like to give this a try! Either way promis me to keep up the good work!
Welcome! Make sure you familiarize yourself with the rules, policies, and Frequently Asked Questions. Also, take time to explore the site and wiki! You'll be glad you did!

I'd also suggest having a look at the guides on the level of spelling and grammar expected on the server here.
I did that before applying.. are my grammatics really that bad...? >_<
A lot of the staff members have general introduction replies. I wouldn't worry in the least, Sanity; it's probably a gentle reminder intended for those who didn't check it out ahead of time! Only thing that I can note is that you don't capitalize the word "I" when using it in a sentence. It does stand out a bit, but it's really easy to fix!

Welcome aboard!
Piroska Wrote:A lot of the staff members have general introduction replies. I wouldn't worry in the least, Sanity; it's probably a gentle reminder intended for those who didn't check it out ahead of time! Only thing that I can note is that you don't capitalize the word "I" when using it in a sentence. It does stand out a bit, but it's really easy to fix!

Welcome aboard!
Ah okay! thanks Piroska. Just really nervous that my grammatic ability wont suffice as I tend to be told alot that people have a hard time understanding what I say ^-^ happy to be aboard! <3
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy! Finally, you're in! =3

Luff you Chira. <3<3
Haaai hun! yus finally! <3<3<3<3
Now you just need to help me hook up with the server and then I can come and hook up with you!!!!!!! <3