Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: MrPresidentPope`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hi, my real name is Juan and I'm a high school student. I'm a lighthearted person who doesn't like people who take themselves too seriously.
I started roleplaying in World of Warcraft a few years ago and I loved it!
However, I got tired of the lack of roleplayers in the Spanish RP servers and of having to pay monthly to play, so I stopped playing for a while.
After some time without playing MMORPGs or roleplaying at all I've decided to try a private game server.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Spain and my primary language is (you guessed it) Spanish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I used to play Warcraft III with some friends at a cyber café some years ago. I found out about World of Warcraft later, by chance.
The game itself got old for me after a while, but the RP kept me in.

What made you seek our server over others?:
It's focused mainly (only?) on roleplaying, which is what I enjoy the most in the game.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I prefer character development, intrigue, diplomacy and other things that don't depend much on game mechanics. That doesn't mean I don't like other kinds of roleplay, of course.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I like humans the most; I guess it's easier for me to understand the motivations of my character and, in general, play it better. They are the most flexible race, too.
I don't have a favorite class, but I like warlocks because they're (mostly) evil and I like playing villains.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to find plenty of interesting people to play with, and to have a really good time; because, isn't that what a game is all about? :-)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The one about godmodding. I really dislike godmodders.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'd rather do this later, when I want to move up to Gruntship. I'm not good at writing.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing to say here.

Thank you for taking the time to read this! :D
Welcome! Make sure you familiarize yourself with the rules, policies, and Frequently Asked Questions. Also, take time to explore the site and wiki! You'll be glad you did!

I'd also suggest having a look at the guides on the level of spelling and grammar expected on the server here.