Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Savioritis`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm more of a casual writer/roleplayer now-a-days. I used to be a pivotal character for 7 years on an avidgamers site and would write everyday. Since avidgamers closed up and the site disappeared, I've only gotten serious with storytelling during tabletop games, mainly Exhalted. I've been looking for a place that would be active and interesting enough to get me back into writing.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from the United States, and though I like to pretend I can speak French sometimes, I can only speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
DotA! I was and still am a huge DotA fan on Warcraft 3. I would constantly stay up for hours on end playing round after round of it.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I currently play on another private server with my friends, but I was always intrigued by the idea of roleplaying while playing WoW.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
All kinds, really. I enjoy fighting scenes alot, as long as the people I'm teamed with or against are not godmodder's. I also enjoy large grouped scenes over paired.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I'd say my favorite class is...the Trolls. I love their battle tactics and their lore. Plus, you can't go wrong with a Jamaican voodoo doctor on your side. My favorite class is hands down the rogue. Sure, we may only be for dps'ing, and we aren't even the top dogs in that! But, in PvP, we're your worst nightmare. The poor priest who thinks he's safe behind his wall of Warriors suddenly is Garroted and Eviscerated to the grave just in time for the Warriors to watch me Vanish away.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I have none. I'm here to have fun and try and pick back up on my writing. If this server is immersive enough, I plan on staying and playing a major role.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect, because that's the basic rule of life.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
OOC: Any story? Well, alright then...

"Murloc soup again?"

The fire popped and snapped as the smell coming from the wooden bowl in his hands made Merideth's nose crinkle up. The young human girl looked up at her father, who nodded and sighed before taken up his own wooden bowl and scooping a small amount of soup into it.

Merideth eye'd her soup and sloshed it around with her spoon a bit. The chunks of cooked murloc looked shriveled and generally unpleasant in the pool of broth. "You should have just caught some fish..."

"Well," her father sniped back, "the murlocs here are eating all the fish, so think of it as having fish AND murloc for dinner!" He slurped up a little of broth, smiling slyly at his daughter.

Merideth glared at her father and then down at her bowl as her eyes began to burn with the oncoming of tears. "I wish Mom was here..." She began to quietly sob, keeping her head down and her body trembeled. Her father remained silent, merely staring into the fire as the flames danced softly above the glowing wood.

...South of the two refugees, not ten miles, stood the charred remains of a small village, with the flag of the Horde planted directly in its center...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Let's see...I was born in 1989, and I'm 20. I'm also male... I think that's about it?
Welcome! Make sure you familiarize yourself with the rules, policies, and Frequently Asked Questions. Also, take time to explore the site and wiki! You'll be glad you did!

I'd also suggest having a look at the guides on the level of spelling and grammar expected on the server here.