Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Heu guys...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
-Content purged.-
Lies Lucelia! They love it! Liiiiiieeeeeeeeesssssssssssss!!!
My reaction in reading your post is reflected in my avatar.
I know. And anyways, anything we say right now wouldn't be taken into consideration, since we're not really GM's.

Are we?.....
No, but still. I know if I went to a profile of mine and saw "APPROVED LOLOL" "NAH. REVOKED. LOLOL" I'd be pretty annoyed.
Exactly my point.
Yeah, back to serious time. Let's put a little bit of perspective here. Kretol give out a good natured April Fool's joke, and you guys deem it nessiccary to try to take it further than it is, and go about adding uneeded comments in threads about it. Not to mention, making umpteen topics about it outside of certain forums, and going as making "THESE GMs SUCK" thread. I mean... you guys -really- think you have power? After this is all said and done... how would this crap look?
PRetty sure it's all in good fun, nothing serious.
I know, but it looks bad.

Especially since it is on someone's profile. :/
Ehh, the profile thing yeah, I was mainly referring to the jokes against the GMs. :3
Good fun or not, it's still... awkward, on all parties mentioned, and can hurt feelings. Like, uh, gee, I don't know, mine? I do have feelings guys.
Rensin's got a really good point, here. It's not fun to come on and see people saying things like, "Lol this guy sucks."

There's "Good fun" and then there's, "Oh my god people are still doing it why won't they stop it's not funny anymore."