Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: ekent7`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, as a player, I tend to be a little diversive, and by that I mean that I find it boring to focus on just one thing for a long amount of time. Well, unless I find something very interesting; Like Roleplaying! In Retail, I never was high ranking in guilds, no particular reason, I just didn't really see the need to advance, as actual In-Game achievements don't really appeal to me that much. As a Roleplayer, or as anything really, I always put myself into the virtual shoes of whatever I was doing. (If you get what I mean) I do still play Retail, but only really to keep up appearances with IRL Friends. Really, Retail lost my interest a long time ago due to the horrible factor of The Grind. You all know what I mean. Well, that's pretty much all I can think of.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Well, I was born in Scotland in 1994, and came to Australia in 1998, So my Primary language is English obviously, although I did learn a little French in school, although by all means I couldn't hold a conversation in French to save my life!

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I originally bought Warcarft 3:Reign of Chaos when I got my first laptop, but I never really spent my time playing the game, I just read the Lore part of the manual over and over again! I eventually bought World of Warcraft on Ebay, and since then I sort of became immersed in it!

What made you seek our server over others?:
Hard to say really, I played on Echeloned WoW for a while, But I just didn't really like the player base. Nothing I can really point my finger at, but alot of people just sort of erked me. Then, to tell you the truth, I just Googled "Wow RP Server" And this was at the top! Of course I've about of Conquest of the Horde for a while, but I never checked it out till now.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Oh, Lord where can I begin?! I can say I enjoy every form of Roleplaying known to man! And most likely a few known to monkeys! I must admit I am a little more attracted to Tavern roleplay because it gives me a little longer to order my thought, and It's easier to type when Tavern Roleplaying (I am a little lazy)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
This is gonna be a little obvious, but, if only for the lore behind Them, Night Elf Druids. All the Lore behind Malfurion Stormrage, The Sundering, The Emerald Dream, just Druids themselves appeal to me. Even being a very Anti-Arcane race, the Night Elves are just so mystical, and so in-tune with nature, and they embody so many good values. Also, I love the Night Elf Epic flight form. Looks very epic :P

What are your expectations of this server?:
The only real expectation I have is to be able to Roleplay. That seems rather simple, but thats's all there is too it!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Probably the tolerance rule, I'll even quote it: Tolerance

We intend to keep this server as friendly and open-minded as possible. For that reason, do not harass other players, and refrain from making comments or jokes that are, or might be seen as, derogatory to a particular race, gender, sexual orientation, or religion. This is not acceptable in ANY OOC channel.

Any racist, sexist, or other derogatory OOC chat will get you banned. There will be no warnings issued.

I'm going to say something, as a gay man, this rule makes me feel safe that I can role play a little to that capacity. Also, on other Private RP'ing servers, *I'm looking at you, Echeloned* the amount if Racism that goes on in OOC AND IC chat is horrible. Really, being able to Roleplay with mature players would be a Blessing. (Any peeps In The Spreading Taint on Proudmoore ((Retail)) feel free to chat to Murlord!)

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
"These thrice-damned Naga won't stop me from a good night rest again." Murlord Swiftfeather muttered to himself, as, once again roused from a peaceful slumber by the snarling of Naga outiside his Home inside a hollowed out mushroom in Zangamarsh. Embodying the power of Nature, he Shapeshifted into the form of a Moonkin in order to combat the Naga. The digusting scent of the cursed former Highborne filled his nostrils with disgust. Rooting them in place, He began to systematically destroy each of them. As a Druid, he would naturally have felt a twinge of regret at taking anothers life, but these foul Abominations of nature deserved nothing if the sort. As each fell, Murlord began to tire, he could feel his power waning. As he felled the last, he stumbled to the lakeside, drinking deeply of its waters. Feeling refreshed, if still tired, He shifted into the form of a Bird, and flew back up to his abode to slumber.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
^ Wasn't a terribly long story, but if needed, I don;t mind on expanding it if you want!
Cheers,
Mur

Little Edit:
Look, I understand It can take some time to Accept/Deny people entry, but the three applications above me have been told the status of their verification, i'm not trying to intentionally impatient, but still...
Let me be the first to say: WELCOME EKENT! :D hope you will have fun in COTH <3
Leave this place, lest what happens to me happens to you!

And never,

Ever,

Return

woooOoooOooOOooooOOooOoo!
-Points at Maulbane-

Resident ghost, speaks gibberish, best you ignore what he says.

Welcome to CotH! Sparkles for you!
You know if you just paid some attention to me I wouldn't have to shout all the time :C

And welcome ekent7. Despite the fact that I no longer play here, this place has helped me a lot.