Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: daners95`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I have been playing WoW for at least 5 years. I played on a server called Crogges Server, which is an ordinary WoW server. I liked it and have two level 70 characters there. Before I played WoW, I liked to play Age of Mythology, especially roleplaying scenarios. I'd like to try WoW roleplay and found this server (I am 15 years old).

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am a proud Mexican, from Italian and American origins (my father's family being Italian and my mother's being American). I speak Spanish and English, also a little French and Italian.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started off with WoW's 10-day trial, which I liked, but, didn't thought it was worth to pay. My frien told me about Crogges, so I joined it.

What made you seek our server over others?:
As I said before, I liked to roleplay on Age of Mythology and I like WoW, so I thought it would be fun to play roleplay on WoW.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
On my server, raiding capital cities was common, I always like to organize my guild or my friends to raid Ogrimmar (we are all Alliance), and I am the one which practically leads it, so I like the crowd, PvP roleplay style. I would also like the 2 or 3 people roleplay, but mostly the 20-40 people roleplay.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I like melee oriented classes, mostly warrior. I like to be the first to clash onto my enemies in battle, protecting my vulnerable friends, and being the hero of the day. I like both Human and Night Elf for Alliance, and Tauren and Orc for the Horde, why? because all four are heroic and strong in battle.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I only want a proffesional, constant roleplaying server, with mature players.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The Roleplay section is especially important. It's what the server was made for, roleplaying, and if every player follows the rules, the server should work perfectly.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
(This shall be a short descriptive story, meaning, no dialouge, a fast, to the point, type of story)

The Cleansers

With the Undead Plague spreading through Azeroth, both factions, the Honorable Alliance and the Mighty Horde are both at danger. Knowing of the growing numbers of the plague, both sides must join together, for a while, to battle and destroy the undead menace. From both facions, a group known as "The Cleansers", composed of voluntary civilians, march foward to The Plaguelands, starting on the western side, moving to the eastern side. Seven ships loaded with soldiers and supplies sail through the river conecting Darrowmere Lake with The Great Sea, and arrive to the northern part of the lake. In a matter of minutes the small army charge towards The Writhing Haunt, cutting down any undead on their way. They set up barricades around the small property and set camp on the buildings, reinforcing the doors with any material they find. As the crusade continues, The Cleansers conquer any properties they can. Soon The Clansers have in their power most undead outposts. But trouble begins to build up, and the greed of the mortals shatters the crusade. The Horde and the Alliance begin to argue for the territories, moving on to small brawls and complete division. Meanwhile the two factions fight, the surviving undead rush to the Eastern Plaguelands, warning their brothers of the crusade, and returning, with the numbers and the surprise element at their side. When nightfall comes, the night is filled with the battle growls of the undead and the desperate shouts of The Cleansers, which are all slaughtered and feasted on, and when the morning comes, the stench of blood fills the plaguelands, with not even one mortal alive in the foul lands. It is ironical, how this small army can defeat the high numbers of the undead, but greed and anger, defeats them.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Well, Im looking forward to playing on this server, and I hope I will be able to, thank yu for reading.
Welcome! Make sure you familiarize yourself with the rules, policies, and Frequently Asked Questions. Also, take time to explore the site and wiki! You'll be glad you did!

I'd also suggest having a look at the guides on the level of spelling and grammar expected on the server here.
Welcome Daners! <3 Age of Mythology FTW! I played that once! :D If ya got any questions about WoW Roleplay then feel free to poke me with questions! <3