Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: OldPlisskin`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Heya, my name is Alexey, I live in Moscow and I'm playing WoW for 2 years now, on the RP server Steamwheedle cartel (EU). Been RPing different characters, and I must say that I like RPing in the Warcraft universe a lot. Hm, what to tell now...Well, I'm not an adult, but I'm acting mature mostly (or,at least I'm trying to) - and friendly :)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Russia :) My english knowledge is quite good, though, sometimes I can make a grammar mistake - but we all do them sometimes, right?

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Started with WC3, also, 2 years ago received a WoW battlechest on the New Year :)

What made you seek our server over others?:
Roleplaying - I think that the Conquest of the Horde can offer more ways and possibillities in roleplaying iif compared to the Blizzard servers.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like any type of roleplay, though mostly I prefer RPing in pairs, and mostly talking. But thaat doesn't mean that I don't enjoy a fight ;)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Somehow I find myself closer to the High/Blood elves - maybe I just like them, maybe they remind me something. As about class, I like paladins, mages - though any other class is good too.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm not expecting something super-awesome, though I think that the server is good, I guess that community is mostly friendly. Also, I like the system of the registration, nice one.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Hm, can't tell something special here.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Kelnes Lightstrider gave out a quiet sigh, while looking at what was now Stratholme. Once his home, this place became a corrupted, cursed place of the Scourge, aswell as a small part belonging to the remains of the Scarlet Crusade. Then, he looked at his sword, which he received when his father died - this sword was very special for him, it didn't matter for him if it looked good or something. This sword was a memory of his father.
"Now, I stand before my home, which was burned down and became corrupted. Father, if you can hear me - listen: One day, this place will become a home for the living again. I vow that I will do anything I can for it." - said Kelnes, while grabbed his sword with both hands. After, he looked at it again: it was a beautifull sword, with a few draconic runes on it's hilt, some different gems were installed into it. He smiled, as he walked into the Stratholme. Kelnes knew that this is now his last battle, a battle which would either change something or just kill him.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Hope you'll like this small story :) I know that it's not much, but I don't really like writing fast for something.
Welcome! Make sure you familiarize yourself with the rules, policies, and Frequently Asked Questions. Also, take time to explore the site and wiki! You'll be glad you did!

I'd also suggest having a look at the guides on the level of spelling and grammar expected on the server here.
Welcome Moscow man! :D