Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: bmike12`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am an very experienced WoW player of three and a half years, I have raided all through Original WoW, to BC and into WOTLK. I felt players were losing a grip on the overall lore and glory of raiding and PvP and moving on to a more technical aspect. I am an old school Lore Lover and RP is my passion! I love to work my way through the ranks of guilds and become the right hand man. I love planning against and fighting other guilds. I also enjoy Raiding with my fellow faction players and guild-mates to vanquish ancient evils within Azeroth and Outland.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from the U.S. my primary language is english but I am also fluent in spanish!

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My buddy introduced me to the game. I was hesitant at first but I soon fell in love with the game and have been in love with it ever since.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I have been searching for a good RP server to play on and i stumbled upon this website and from the looks of things I might have found what I am looking for. A solid RP realm where I can RP with friends and just have fun.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I love all kinds of roleplay, I don't have any specific kind I like the best. I will happily partake in all types!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I love the Orc Shaman. I am fascinated with the orcs shamanistic heritage and exile from outland.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope this server is a fun, relaxed experience where I can just sit back and RP with people i meet on the server!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rule that appeals the most to me, is Respect. I believe all players should be treated with respect because behind the character in game there is a person. I believe all should be treated the way you wish to be treated.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The world itself had been shaken to its very core. All of Azeroth had felt the massive shock wave that had forced even the mightiest warriors to their knees. Something terrible had happened. All throughout Azeroth Cataclysmic trenches had been scarred into the earth. Little did the Inhabitants of Azeroth know that an ancient evil had been awakened...Deathwing has returned. Now one must rise to unite all the mortal forces of Azeroth and defeat the monstrous fiend. ( I know this isn't original, but I thought it would be cool to summarize the Cataclysm in my own words.)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope, i just hope my application gets accepted so i can play ASAP!
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

We hope you enjoy your stay! If you haven't checked out the Wiki, Stickies, FAQs and Rules/Policies, I'd recommend you do so! If you have any questions feel free to ask. And most importantly have fun!

Make sure to '/join Chat' when you log in to the server!

<333

Cressy