Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: MushMushiPsyTra`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm primarily a raider on the live servers of WoWUS, raiding tues-thurs within ICC. LK progression + guild drama = woot... /sarcasm.

Enjoyed the Warcraft lore since I started it with Warcraft 3 : Reign of Chaos. I wasn't an RP'er until I got around into Starcraft 11 years ago. That experience than went back into Warcraft 3, but never could find an RP maps, so than I went back to Starcraft until I bought WoW in 05'. When not raiding or PVP'ing, I normal just switch to the private servers and chill around there.

There have been on so many I can't count... A lot of them had Rp rules and events setup, but where never enforced or protected. For the past couple of weeks, been searching for private servers with some RP enforcement, and I found CotH, and hoping it will be a great experience from what I have read thus far.

I'm not much of a gamer though I do own a lot of games. I don't normally repeat the games I own unless its something I've forgotten, or if its a story that I've really enjoyed, I rarely ever play anything that is multiplayer.

As a player, I'm pretty neutral-friendly unless others give a bad first impression towards me, though, I would have to say it's fairly hard to annoy me let alone get me to the point of ignoring someone. (Family of 9, woohoo!)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Sweden, though that was at a really young age... Young enough, I never even got the chance to learn Swedish. US-English is my primary.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Warcraft lore in general I assume... Just something I sort of stumbled onto when browsing the PC games at Wal*Mart, lol~

What made you seek our server over others?:
The fact that your server has RP'ers that are protected from harassment, but also RP'ing is enforced over PvP unlike the some other thousand private servers I've gone over.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Any really, though, I've had problems with combat role-plays in the past. It's just been harder to do for the most part without going into a full PvP duel. Just something on my list that I would like to improve on. Though, if it gets to boring, I will switch windows and start reading WoWWiki :P

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Races would be Blood Elf, Humans, Dwarves (As ugly as they are :P ), Gnomes, Tauren, and Draenei. These races have had just the more in-depth longer lasting stories that I've really enjoyed and haven't become upset with as the story went on.

Classes... Warrior, Rogue, Paladin. I choose these for 1: cooler armor designs. 2: Can defend myself. (Paranoia from other servers). 3: largest selection of armor to wear for RP. And since there isn't a Civilian class (though I would think it would be Priest / Warrior / Rogue). But regardless, favorite lore wise, Shamans, Paladins, Mages. I mean, really, most of the lore is based around these 3 classes. (Crap! Forgot about Druids! I'm sorry!!)

What are your expectations of this server?:
To have fun, of course. But also to relieve myself of some bad experiences that may have built up from being on the Live servers, or with some RL issues that I would rather not discuss with total strangers (No offense).

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
1: Maturity
2: Respect

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: Added the short story on April 8th:

Vivene handed the merchant a few gold pieces, in return, the merchant handed her several loaves of bread, a stein of ale, and a few leather pouches filled with water. She took a large bite out of one loaves of bread she had just bought before she could even turn around and look for a place to sit in the tavern within Stormwind's Trade District in the late afternoon.

She looked around for a few moments, looking past the various Gnomes, Dwarves, Humans, and the occasional Night Elves. She finally found an empty table in the back of the tavern near a the fireplace. She thought to her self "Oh wonderful! Fresh bread, and a cozy fire!". Her hooves quickly moved, thumping across the wooden floor to the chair she had her eyes focused on. She kneeled over, and slowly placed the open steins on the table first, than her bread, than finally her pouches of water.

As she turned to sit down while at the same time taking off her Talbuk skinned pack, she noticed a large tear in the side of it and her once, happy and thankful expressions vanished.

She mumbled and growled to herself in her native Draenei language. She examined the tear for a few moments, than sat the bag next to her robe covered legs. She thought back to what had happened before dawn earlier that day in the forest just northwest of Goldshire.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I apologize up hand if their are any spelling or grammar errors in my typing at this time, or in the future. I'm usually really careful, but these change, and at times drastically, depending on my mood.