Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Trojans18`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello! I am a casual player that just got started into role playing a few months ago. At first, I really didn't know if I would like it at all, but after I got used to it, I loved it. It is very fun to "live" through your character with their own story and background.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the United Kingdom, but have moved to the United States when I was 4 or 5. My primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, I got into Runescape awhile back. A few players in the game were talking about World of Warcraft and I checked it out. Ever since then, I have loved playing World of Warcraft!

What made you seek our server over others?:
I chose your server over all of the others mainly because of the strict rules of this server being purely ROLE PLAY. Other servers may just say it is a role playing server, but this server actually has an application to make sure that the players are ensured to the whole Role Playing experience.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy mostly the relaxing tavern roleplay, and the pair roleplay. But ANY type of roleplay appeals to me. I find it very fun to get into roleplaying discussions and to find people to stroll the towns.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
This is a tough question for me to answer, because I have every class/race combination possible on retail WoW. Overall though, I would have to say that my favorite Race/Class would have to be a Human Paladin. This is mainly because I LOVE to heal people. I find it easy, yet hard at the same time. It is very fun to almost be the 'life-line' of the raid or heroic. Also, I enjoy Humans because of their backstory and how they live in the City of Stormwind.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to be able to role-play freely with friendly people and have fun doing it. No distractions of the few people who hop on role-playing servers just to harass it.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The Tolerance rule definitely appeals to me the most. I like the fact that you care enough to help keep derogatory remarks an offence on this server.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Thaen wandered the city in hopes to find her. The girl from his dream. He wondered why this "girl" had been bugging him for such a long time. After searching the Market area of Lunstun, Thaen decided to check the one place he had not thought of, the Chapel. While Thaen walked to the chapel a sudden craving came over him. He desired this girl so much he was going mad. Thaen try to stay collected, thinking of why this girl was driving him to the point of madness. Once Thaen arrived to the Chapel he discovered a hidden entrance to the right of the altar. He decided to walk through the passageway, only to discover this mysterious maiden. He wanted to call for her, but the words would not come to him. He stood, thinking aimlessly of how he could approach her, as she was the girl that was driving him insane. Before he could think of anything, she turned, and stood starring at him, stunned. She was stunned to find that Thaen had gone through such great lengths to find her, as she was sending him a message of communication through his dreams. She approached him, and a sudden feeling of closeness fell upon both of them. They both stood, embracing each other in the darkness of the room.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not really, I hope to have fun and enjoy the experience of this server! Thanks for taking the time to read my introduction.
Welcome! Make sure you familiarize yourself with the rules, policies, and Frequently Asked Questions. Also, take time to explore the site and wiki! You'll be glad you did!

I'd also suggest having a look at the guides on the level of spelling and grammar expected on the server here.