Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: amordus`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm a very chill and kick back type of person. I avoid the chaos in life, however, I keep enough of that chaos to keep life exciting and worth living. If you were to RP with me, I try my best to fit your needs to make your RP as worth while as possible. I like to see others happy, because it makes my happy... And I like being happy. Anyways, I'm a very loyal friend, and you'd expect me to speak my mind every now and then. I'm also very committed, and perseverance is a big life skill I live by.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I live in the United States, and I speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, believe it or not, I never knew about the Warcraft series until like what, two years ago? I know it's sad, but the big mixups with the names (Warcraft, World of Warcraft) was sort of a big reason why I never heard of it. For all I knew, if I was asked if I played "Warcraft" I would assume they mean "World of Warcraft", so yeah. But I came across it while I decided to search up some of the best RTS games ever developed, and Warcraft III was near the top, and that's how I came across it.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well, I was really interested on how you must be approved by playing on the server. That way we don't have one of those PvPers running around and ruining the RP environment.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I actually would say, and partially assume, "all of the above" because I would, then again, assume it would depend on who you are Roleplaying with. But in general, I enjoy fighting RP. I also enjoy PvP, so that's partially for blame.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I love the undead, especially on their background of breaking away from the lich king, which makes character lore so much easier, and interesting for me. Also, playing an undead makes me feel that I'm missing a part of myself, and I strive to find that missing piece.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect an awesome community of players who just want to kick back and have fun. I'm a very loose RPer so I'm not too keen on having picture perfect RP.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I would have to say Maturity would be the best rule that appealed to me. I really look down on immaturity, I have a problem with people who don't listen, and aren't mature enough to see what's really going on.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I will complete this in a later time...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I expect good things from this server! So far so good, even building this introduction was a blast :D.

And also, what is that thing about moving up to "Gruntship" when doing the "Tell us a story" part of the introduction?
Welcome! Make sure you familiarize yourself with the rules, policies, and Frequently Asked Questions. Also, take time to explore the site and wiki! You'll be glad you did!

I'd also suggest having a look at the guides on the level of spelling and grammar expected on the server here.

Your question about gruntship should be answered in the above links. ;-P