Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Shaize`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I like playing video games. Sometimes play them all day. There is not much to tell, I just like having a good time.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Lithuania, my primary language is Lithuanian, but i can speak English very well.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
First i start playing in Blizzard-EU, that was like 5 years ago.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I am trying to find a good RP server and heard that this server is quite good.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all kinds of roleplay i can be just a blacksmith or a fearsome warrior, like to play in crowds (when there are few people arround its kind of borring)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Well i guess Blood elf, but i really like them all they all have their own characteristics

What are your expectations of this server?:
I am expecting a good quality time in this server

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I guess Maturity, dont like when young kids run in and start making nonsense.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Once i got a letter from a scout he told me about war, wich i wasn't really happy about, he told me that general wants me to lead the army to the victory. I refused and was sent to jail there i had nothing but a peace of bread. But one thing in my mind was wandering how to escape. So i took a nail wich was slightly hammered to the bed, i managed to pull it out. When guard fallen asleep i lockpicked my "cage"
and ran to the closiest exit. When i got outside the guard saw me and then i was executed. The End.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing that i can think of ^^
Welcome! Make sure you familiarize yourself with the rules, policies, and Frequently Asked Questions. Also, take time to explore the site and wiki! You'll be glad you did!

I'd also suggest having a look at the guides on the level of spelling and grammar expected on the server here.