Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: tahoe1991`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, I guess I should start by saying my name is Josh Smith. I'm a gamer, roleplayer and college student. I'm going to college to be a physical therapist. I spend a large amount of time reading and that had a lot to do with me wanting to roleplay. I enjoy the story behind characters, watching them grow and change as they interact with others.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from the United States and on the east coast. English is clearly my primary language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I had never heard of Warcraft or Worldofwarcraft a few years ago. I happen to be talking to a friend online about being bored and he mentioned WoW. I did the trial and I've been hooked ever since.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I want to take part in this server because I'm tired of the roleplay I've found on WoW. I started on Emerald Dream where I was first intruduced to rp. I moved to Moon Guard after most of the people I know left the server, but I was disappointed with the rp I found on Moon Guard. I'm here looking for good people and good rp!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I'm open for almost any roleplay! I enjoy fighting and my characters being in the middle of things. I like to work on a story line with others and watch it come together. I'm not a big far of large crowds, to many cooks in the kitchen.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I'd have to say my favorite class is the priest, shadow priest. I love the idea of a character that can be respected and honored for their abilites in the light playing in the shadows. I'd have to say the Forsaken are my favorite race. A race who lost everything in life and still didn't let death stop them. I'm also in love with Sylvanas.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope to find a good group of roleplayers. People I can start roleplaying with randomly and not have to be worried about the way that person will act/react.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
We intend to keep this server as friendly and open-minded as possible. For that reason, do not harass other players, and refrain from making comments or jokes that are, or might be seen as, derogatory to a particular race, gender, sexual orientation, or religion. This is not acceptable in ANY OOC channel.

Any racist, sexist, or other derogatory OOC chat will get you banned. There will be no warnings issued.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'd like to wait before I do this part. I would like the story I place here to focus on the character I play on the server. I want to make it a event in my characters past that changed them helping them to become who they are now.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I hope the story part doesn't hurt me to badly. I really wanted to wait and tie it into the character I would be rping.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

We hope you enjoy your stay! If you haven't checked out the Wiki, Stickies, FAQs and Rules/Policies, I'd recommend you do so! If you have any questions feel free to ask. And most importantly have fun!

Make sure to '/join Chat' when you log in to the server!

<333

Cressy

PS. That is fine, no worries. Just make sure it is done before your month is up and you apply for gruntship.