Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: ajira`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am Ajira Suborgi right in the age of 17 years old. I like to play wow and reading lores about wow example the lich king.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Sweden, but my English is just fine.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well when i first saw the trailer i was like wow i want to play that amazing and beautiful looking game.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Some friends told me that this was the best RP server so i would like to see how it is myself.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well i enjoy the fighting action whit a lot of friends covering my back.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I like the bloodelfs their zones are just amazing i would like to have that as palace, and their seek for mana makes me also interested ( although they already found a new source ) :P.
Druids they really like the nature and the nature of wow is amazing ( maybe not the nature in icecrown glacier. )

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well that there is a lot of new people to meet and go have fun whit Role playing whit.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect since most role players probably now that a lot of people hate seeing us having fun but on this server they gotta have respect for us as we have respect for them.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
In the bright forest of elwyn forest hides a little mighty creature. He is known as Hogger, many of the town villager fear this tyrant leader but some dares to stand up and fight him and hes mighty army. However this was was soon to find its end, while the courageous fighters of Joul foar village stood against this tyrant. A traveler happened to past this village, this wasn't a normal traveler he was magic using hes friend murk as companion they traveled trough azeroth helping villagers in their aids. Joul foar Village accepted this heroes help and together they defeated the tyrant also called hogger.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
About that story i can make a better one but after half i got out of ideas ><
Welcome! Make sure you familiarize yourself with the rules, policies, and Frequently Asked Questions. Also, take time to explore the site and wiki! You'll be glad you did!

I'd also suggest having a look at the guides on the level of spelling and grammar expected on the server here.