Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: SaltHorse`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, I've played World of Warcraft for 6 years now. I originally made fun of role players and was strictly a "lol pvp nub" character. I began to Role-play as a joke, then low and behold, I got sucked in. I tend to try and be non-biased and will always be there for players to vent to if they have a problem they need to talk about. I have a bit of a temper and will not be afraid to stand up for what I believe is right.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the United States and I speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My father played religiously since the original warcraft and since a child I watched him play. When I was 13, he started to slack off playing and I got to play, then, I slowly took over and he gave me his account. I've been grinding kobalds ever since.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well, I've played on other servers before including Millennium WoW and Epilogue WoW, then a friend directed me to this server and I fell in love.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy a good group role-play. Doesn't really matter where, I just like to be around people. If I need to fight, I'll fight. If I need to make Jokes, I will. I like people. :)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human/Warrior. Gotta go classic, baby!

What are your expectations of this server?:
That it's going to be amazing. It seems to be of the highest quality and a lot more professional then the rest.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Language. I have been raised around certain words and have a tendency to use them.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
In the Summer of 200 AD two young men, Ennis a ranch hand and Jack an aspiring rodeo hawk rider, are sent to work together herding sheep on Black Temple, and what had otherwise been anticipated to be a rather uneventful venture, will soon turn into an affair of love, of lust, and complications that will spand through 19 years of their lives. Through marriage, through children, and through the mighty grip of societal confines and the expectations of what it is to be a man. :P

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope, not really. :)
Welcome! Make sure you familiarize yourself with the rules, policies, and Frequently Asked Questions. Also, take time to explore the site and wiki! You'll be glad you did!

I'd also suggest having a look at the guides on the level of spelling and grammar expected on the server here.