Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: hiralal`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello there... I am Ankit Naidu a big MMORPG fan i used to play Ragnarok , 2 Moons , 9 Dragons and have lately shifted to WOW i read in wowwiki about role-playing and got intensly interested as i like that kind of stuff. I usually prefer to play a class and role that appeals to me rather than what people think. Well thats all hope to meet you on azeroth.. btw i like reading wow lores a lot so i won't be behind much. :)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from India. My primary language is English, though i speak a variety of asian languages.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well i used to play strategy games of wow and honestly i wasn't into paying blizzard for official wow server so i waited for a long time got into wow very recently about 4 months ago. I liked the lore and other stuff a lot how there is so much potential in this Game

What made you seek our server over others?:
As I explained i was looking for a role playing server and the first and the most important thing i noticed was you don't allow people to join easily meaning you filter only role players and that's a good thing.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well i haven't been much into roleplay but i guess i would like all of them mixed in one don't get me wrong it will be fun to play a arrogant person in battle who is meek and submissive in actual player crowd if you get my drift.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Well i like Elfs(Blood/Night) , Trolls and my favorite class is Hunter , Druid and Death Knight. The reasons for race is that i like the history and aura that surrounds elves and i just love the Jamaican accent of the trolls. WE ROCK MON!! And well i like druids and hunters because they are so near to nature DK's on the other hand represent rebellion and freedom.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect this server to be full of role playing people and full of fun.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect mainly because on other servers you have punks who just keep on swearing and insulting...

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Dreams would not leave him alone, even in these icy halls there was a warmth that even being so far was so near. What was he but a slave in the army of The Lich King? It was only in his dreams that he felt alive...only in his dreams did he feel any emotion.. love for the one he lost..agony for loosing her and others to Him. However his thoughts were getting restless even the Lich King observed that........

Sorry but i can't write much when i'll apply for Gruntship i'll try to expand if you like it please tell me your views.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I am new to role playing so i'll start slow will it be okay??
Welcome! Make sure you familiarize yourself with the rules, policies, and Frequently Asked Questions. Also, take time to explore the site and wiki! You'll be glad you did!

I'd also suggest having a look at the guides on the level of spelling and grammar expected on the server here.

It's no problem being new as long as you're willing to learn! Happy gaming, and I hope you'll appreciate our RP as much we do.