Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Monfang`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am a proud Warrior, I live and will die protecting innocence. I tried to become a Paladin, but found baseless hatred for the Horde hidden under the surface. It was during a skirmish south of the Night Elf lands.. After a battle, I noticed one of the captiens enter an old cabin. Then I heard a scream. I ran in, and inside.. When I saw the Captains bloody hammer... and the battered remains of a female orc and her child.. I lost it. I charged at him, catching him off guard and crushed his skull with my 'holy' hammer. I unlocked my warrior's rage that day. When I was caught, I plead that I had merely killed him for committing a treason against the Light.. They laughed at me, spit on and kicked me. Said i was the one who committed treason for killing a man for getting rid of those.... I won't use the words they did. But that day, I cursed those men and swore revenge. When they tried to move me to the ship to take me back to Stormwind, I ran, diving into the thick woods for protection. Somehow I managed to escape and spent the next few years wondering the lands of the Horde.. watching them live, work, play, and even befriended a few of them. I saw that their lives, though more based on tradition then us, was similar to the way of life I lived.

I have returned to Azoroth, the Shamans changing my face so that I won't be hunted anymore. I now go spreading my teachings of peace between the two kingdoms fighting the Scourge and the Demons that started this pointless hatred. My shield will protect the meek, my sword will cleave down the evils of the world, no matter what kingdom they belong to.

I am Monfang Snowpaw, For the True Light!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am proud to live in the United States around Central Louisiana. I speak only English. Sorry if that offends anyone, but deal.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friends always talked about it and they pulled me right in. I love playing with other people and working together.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Gaeuvyen brought me here.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
All kinds. I know it's short, but it's the truth.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Warrior(sence Worgen can't be Pallies)

What are your expectations of this server?:
A fun, safe place to RP with my friends and play out a good story.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
the rule on Tolerance. The number of times I heard recast or highly negative things on public chats in the Blizzard servers disturbed me.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The heat beat on my back like hammors on a blacksmith's anvil. I had been running for so long, I had exsted the strenght to even take the water form the local plants. Their thick husks and sharp needles detured all attempts to try and open them. My lack of armor from being imprisoned at the Allience camp had made running easy and light, but now it left my body open to the elements, and forced me to run from the monsters that roamed the desert plains. My knees buckled and hit the ground, making the sand puff in the air. More follow as the rest of my body hit the sand. Not wanting sand in my face, I rolled over.. Now I got the sun on it and no energy to roll back over.

I hear voices.. orcs.. will I be killed.. I killed my captain when I found a mother and child orc killed my his hand.

They are carrying me.. into a tent.. water.. they are pressing water onto my lips. I grab it and drink it down in an instant.. i fall back onto the soft sack they put under me and darkness consumes me.

The Shaman healed me.. the Orcs fed and clothed me. Why do we hate them? For a curse in their past? Do we blame children for their father's faults? There is no reason for this hate! They are innocents. I will protect them as much as any one else. That is the Truth of the Light!

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Can a Human play on Horde lands if it's part of his RP?
Welcome! Make sure you familiarize yourself with the rules, policies, and Frequently Asked Questions. Also, take time to explore the site and wiki! You'll be glad you did!

I'd also suggest having a look at the guides on the level of spelling and grammar expected on the server here.

Hm, how exactly do you mean on Horde lands?

If you mean playing in cities and such that belong to the Horde, the answer is no. Currently we don't raise the rep for factions that should be a character's enemy. If you simply mean having a character stalking around in territory that falls within the Horde's influence, say the Barrens, then yes, nothing will stop you from that.
Nostra Wrote:Welcome! Make sure you familiarize yourself with the rules, policies, and Frequently Asked Questions. Also, take time to explore the site and wiki! You'll be glad you did!

I'd also suggest having a look at the guides on the level of spelling and grammar expected on the server here.

Hm, how exactly do you mean on Horde lands?

If you mean playing in cities and such that belong to the Horde, the answer is no. Currently we don't raise the rep for factions that should be a character's enemy. If you simply mean having a character stalking around in territory that falls within the Horde's influence, say the Barrens, then yes, nothing will stop you from that.
Those events already happened. It was the Western Continent, in the Deserts that my character wondered around in. After some time, he had a shaman change his appearance and snuck into a Human settlement and left to the Eastern lands to try and spread peace.

Also, I will have to change that. My character will be a Rouge because my partner will be a Pally, and I wanna make use of the Worgen's bounices when they come out...though that'll take a new character...
I think that what Nostra meant was that you can't really do that here.

And I don't think we'll have Worgens in a long while.