Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Kuronuma`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well I'm not very good with explaining anything in general but here's my best try. I can list a few things.
First of all I Really Like Cookies. In addition, my name is Taylor.
I'm seventeen years old and planning on going into some type of computer science field.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from the East Coast of the United States.
My primary language is English, though when I'm sleepy... it turns alien.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started World of Warcraft when I herd a few old friends of mine talking about it, it sounded really interesting, so I decided to look it up and next thing I know I'm playing it ten plus hours a day!
As you've might've read in the pervious sentence, ten plus hours means I have no life.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well I've been looking into this server for quite some time now and I liked how the whole server was based around RP.
Other servers I looked into had many servers and the RP servers had many bugs or people who didn't want to RP.
So after time and thought I decided I should just join this one.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like many types of role-play but most of the time it depends on my mood.
If I'm in a talkative mood then maybe the tavern, if not then maybe some sort of fighting would do, but... if I'm really hungry, its all about the kitchen.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
This is a tough one for me. I Love anything Elf, so Blood Elf or Night Elf I like them both evenly. I started liking Elf because of all the fantasy books that I read so these were just the only thing to choose.
My favorite class is Hunter.
I love the thought of having a companion with you at all times, who will charge into battle with you or sitting next to you when your all alone.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well first of all I'm hoping to find a group of role-players who have similar likes/Dislikes as I.
Also being able to role-play with just about anyone with out worrying if I did the right thing to just jump-in and start.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
We intend to keep this server as friendly and open-minded as possible. For that reason, do not harass other players, and refrain from making comments or jokes that are, or might be seen as, derogatory to a particular race, gender, sexual orientation, or religion. This is not acceptable in ANY OOC channel.

Any racist, sexist, or other derogatory OOC chat will get you banned. There will be no warnings issued.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'd like to hold on for this part. it takes me a while to write just about anything. To be honest I'm not the best story teller, though I'm a great listener.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Well just a little, I plan on playing two Private servers at once, one for Major PvP and This one for RP (if I get accepted). The Major PvP one is v3.3.3a I was just wondering on a rough estimate how long does this server get updated come paired to retail?
Welcome! Make sure you familiarize yourself with the rules, policies, and Frequently Asked Questions. Also, take time to explore the site and wiki! You'll be glad you did!

I'd also suggest having a look at the guides on the level of spelling and grammar expected on the server here.

It's hard to give dates since we rely on the ArcEmu team to "create" the new patches, but it usually don't take that long, though then I tend not to notice it much myself.