Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: lillihugz`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm a 16 year old girl from Great Britain. I love a good RP and my Gilly who got me on the server. ^-^
So yeah, I'm hoping to find some nice RP here and you can blame my Gill for getting me here. Seeing as I don't have many hobbies so I'll be very active when I'm not in school

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from England and therefore my primary language is clearly english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft when I borrowed Warcraft 3 from a friend a few years ago. A few weeks later I started playing RP games online on Warcraft 3 at the same time starting out on retail WoW

What made you seek our server over others?:
I chose to come to this server because after going to several other RP servers, this one seemed more organised and I've heard some good things about this from other RPers I have met.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
The type of RP I mostly like to do is some day-to-day RP, I also like is Combat and Adventure RP like exploring an area going into a abandoned city that kind of thing. Although tavern RP is nice for me too. But of course I really enjoy some romantic RP with my Gilly. ^-^ But of course that doesn't really matter that much as some of that is most likely going to be in private.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I don't have a single favourite race in wow because I like elves in general because of there appearance and their personalities. My Favorite class is mage because I like how much damage magic can do compared to a sword or any other weapon and also because I like how they can make stuff explode

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm not particularly sure what to expect, I've had a run of about 6 maybe 7 RP servers which I eventually got fed up with due to bad RP on server or bad Admins and GMs. Hopefully this server will break this chain and I can finally enjoy RP without RP being ruined by someone who doesn't know how to RP and without being harassed by the people in charge of the server because of making a tiny mistake.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Out of the rules the ones which appeal to me the most is the rules about Language, no swearing or talking about inappropriate subjects in OOC, and the rules about Exploitation, Not to use server bugs to personal gain.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Even though it was starting to get dark it was still ridiculously hot, too hot for the two survivors of the earlier Blackrock ambush who were wearing full plate armour which was now covered in ash and damage from the battle. "I can't believe we survived that, that massacre" said the soldier. She was sat down leaning against a rock as the other survivor tied a bandage around the wound on her leg. "I can't believe they ran away. They could of killed us all... but they left us two" The other survivor said as he finished bandaging her wound. "Think you can walk?" He asked hoping that they could get back to the vigil before it gets dark. "Doubt it, I can barely feel my leg" she replied as she takes off her helmet and sets it on the ground next to her. "So I guess we wait for the next patrol to come find us"
"Thats if we survive until then"
"I don't think they'll come and finish us off I think they want us to scare the others" She said as she looks up at the sky
"How would we scare them?" He asked as he looked at her, confused at the meaning of her words.
"They want our story to demoralise the others... make them want to run away and desert this wasteland so the orcs can have it all to there ugly black skinned selves"
He crawled over and sits next to her taking his helmet off aswell "So... we don't tell anyone what happened?"
"Oh we tell them... do you think anyone will be cowering in there boots over how we, a group of 5 soldiers, got defeated by a small army of orcs, we are soldiers not gods"
"Good point...." He looks down at the ground and picks up a handful of dirt before looking up at the setting sun "I think we should get a fire going before it gets too dark to see"
"Good idea now go get the wood I will guard the corpses" She turns and looks at him and smiles before closing her eyes and drifting to sleep. As he goes off in search of any wood to start a fire he looks at the ground where all the bodies lay and felt glad for the first time today that he is still alive.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I have nothing else to add to my introduction.
Welcome! Make sure you familiarize yourself with the rules, policies, and Frequently Asked Questions. Also, take time to explore the site and wiki! You'll be glad you did!

I'd also suggest having a look at the guides on the level of spelling and grammar expected on the server here.