Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Mathers`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I usually do not like to change rolls much, I like to make one charecter and stick with it. (I usually make several alts before this happens if I am making a new charecter to make sure I like it.) And I like tavern RP first and foremost, my second favorite has to be romance RP. (Falling in love and etc.)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
United States, Florida. My language is English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
At first I did not come to WoW for a RP experience, but rather a MMO. (Fan of EQ, it was my first MMORPG) But, as time went on, I discovered roleplaying and have been loving it ever since

What made you seek our server over others?:
I think it would provide a unique roleplaying experience, I have been to several RP private servers before this one, and this one looks most promising.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
As stated in the first question's answer, I like tavern and romance RP the most.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite class would have to be human, or blood elf / high elf. My favorite class is probably be a rogue. (Though I think the mind behind it really counts for the class, for instance, a slow minded rogue is not good at fighting, but a quick minded rogue is by far more deadly. A.k.a.: The quick minded rogue already knows there next move and knows their surroundings and are ready and willing to use them.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Only thing I am seeking out the most is a good roleplaying experience

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I think requiring everyone to roleplay is the best one. (On some servers roleplayers are mixed with pvpers and are trashed talked at, and killed, repeativly for being roleplayers.)

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Heavy rain was hammering down on the roof of the tavern and everything outside of it, causing a thrumming sound to echo around the tavern. A lone human walking along the roads, a hood over his head. He suddenly turns sharply, heading to the tavern, throwing off his wet cloak and hood outside, not wanting to get the inside wood of the tavern floor wet. He is heavily built with daggers placed in sheaths on both sides of his belt, a eyepatch covers his right eye for reason unknown, he seems to be to over armored to just be a normal peasant, his hair pulled back into a long foxtail.
The human shortly after sitting down pulls out a small case from a hidden pocket in his armor, opening it to show a line of cigars inside of the case. The human then pulls the cigar all the way to the inside right of the small case out, places it in his mouth and holding it there. He then pulls out a small lighter, and prepares to light the cigar. He presses down on the grinder, making it move, but the flames do not catch. The human continuously pressed down on the grinder, making it turn, but still no flames are produced from it, the sound becoming a annoyance to everyone in the inn.
The barmaid finally comes to his table, right as she reaches it, the lighter catches hold and produces the small, flickering flame he was so persistent for and lighting the cigar. The barmaid places her hand down on his table to catch his attention, forcing him to look up. “What'll it be for you, big boy?” the barmaid asked. The reply that came back was short and simple, “Nothing...” As the barmaid turned to walk off the human quickly reaches up and catches her by the wrist, taking a deep puff from the cigar, before saying, “Unless you wish to join me, then I'll have two of your strongest beers.”
The barmaid, a bit stunned from the action nodded slowly, “Give me five minutes, I get off soon...” The human only grinned and nodded, watching her walk back around the tables, then going behind the bar counter, apparently getting ready to leave. The human them leans back in his chair and smoking the cigar, waiting.
After a few minutes pass, the barmaid comes back out with two beers, sitting down at his table, “They're on the house.” She then leans foward on her right elbow, placing her chin in her palm, “So, what's your name, hotshot?” The human only winks at her and says, “Mathers.”

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I guess the only thing is, are classes that are not chosen on ordinary players be used? Like, for instance, a night elf felsworn.
Welcome! Make sure you familiarize yourself with the rules, policies, and Frequently Asked Questions. Also, take time to explore the site and wiki! You'll be glad you did!

I'd also suggest having a look at the guides on the level of spelling and grammar expected on the server here.

We allow prestige classes but there are special rules regarding them, you can find it all on the wiki!