Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Uke`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I have been laying World of Warcraft since Burning Crusade came out, since then I have stuck with the Blood Elf race since it appeals to me most. I have been role playing for four whole years. I usually do light role play, but I wouldn't mind trying some medium or heavy style.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Born and raised in the United States of America. I speak English and a wee bit of Japanese/French.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Saw many commercials for it and plus my cousin started laying and she showed it to me. Bought the game and expansions and have been playing ever since.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I am a horde side role player and your sever seemed like the best choice. :3

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I mostly do light role play, but I am very willing to try medium and heavy role play. I enjoy fighting, action and danger. It really doesn't matter how many people are there as long as it exciting/interesting.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood Elf Rogue. Blood Elves have always appealed to me, not just because of their looks but also the lore. I love Rogues to death because I hate having mana and they are most like my personality, therefor easiest to role play and most fun.

What are your expectations of this server?:
That it will be a fun experience at the very least. I expect most players to not be rude, unless its only in character. I expect a warm welcoming community that I can easily slip my character into. :3

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Keyboard skills - Oh how I hate hearing people Spk like dis, thx, how u do dis?, etc.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
A slam of a large leather book dropped to the ground and another one opened echoed across the room. Syltherin frowned as the light from his mana lamp danced across his pale, tired face. He ran a hand through his unruly hair. "When...will I ever find it? Is it even here? How much longer?" He kept mumbling to himself. He closed the large book with a thud and went to lay on his bed. "Another night...I guess." He whispered, falling asleep.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Haha, some of my character can be very...different. Mostly random or psychotic. xD
Welcome! Make sure you familiarize yourself with the rules, policies, and Frequently Asked Questions. Also, take time to explore the site and wiki! You'll be glad you did!

I'd also suggest having a look at the guides on the level of spelling and grammar expected on the server here.