Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Wheeze`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm a 16 year old who loves RP. RP-ed in other WoW servers a couple of times before and I'm mostly thinking about RPing with my friend.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Iceland. My Primary language is icelandic, but I'm probably about equally good in both English and Icelandic.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Watched my brother play WC3 alot when I was younger, got a chance to play it time to time.
Then my brother got into the WoW beta when I was about 9 or 8 years old. ( 16 now. ) and since then I've always loved the warcraft series ( or anything that blizzard makes for that matter :D )

What made you seek our server over others?:
I mainly know of 2 RP servers. This one and Millennium.
Millennium didn't let anybody kill a single NPC so it was really awkward to RP sometimes.

Also this server has simpler rules and just seems much better in almost every way.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
50% Relaxing RP 50% Action orientated.

By relaxing I mean just everyday stuff like getting firewood, hunting animals, fishing or something similar.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Alliance - Human. Because I can relate most to that since I'm a human of course :P

Horde - Undead. Not sure why but I just do ( Bad answer i know, Sorry. )

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect at least 20-30 players online most of the time and have alot of freedom to RP. ( not too many constrictions )

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
do not make a character that is "more powerful than everyone else."

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
( Alright I'll tell you the RP experience I had with my friend some time ago. )

There was once two men who were very different yet fitted so well together when doing missions.

One was called Tethar, he was good at woodcutting, hunting and fishing. But when it came to combat, he was something much more. He was a skilled bowman and a good with two blades at once. Also worked with the Cenarion Expedition in Zangramarsh.

The other was called Nocturnal, but his real name was Baron. His family was lost when he was young and his last name was lost with it.
He was trained since he was 6 years old to be a stealthy, thief. But he was also an assassin.

They were mercenaries of the Alliance and they were ordered to speak with a military commander in far away land that they had only heard rumors about. They were going for Northrend.
When they arrived there they spoke to the commander and he explained the mission.
They were supposed to go disguised as members of the horde into warsong hold, located in Borean Tundra, to locate battle plans of the horde.

So they started their journey and arrived at warsong hold. They did not believe their eyes. The Hold was huge! It was a metal monstrosity with hundreds of battle ready horde members.
They tied their horses somewhere out of sight and moved in. The disguise worked.

When they arrived inside they searched everywhere. Until they finally found out, the plans were in a orc's pocket. This orc had brown-ish skin, had much better armor then any other orc and was huge. So Baron moved up and moved his hand very vaguely towards this orc's pocket, he was trying to pickpocket him, he moved closer and closer yet looking like he was doing something completely different. He was truly a skilled thief.
He touched the paper and the orc wasn't alarmed, he then grabbed it very gently and was able to drag it out of his pocket. Then they casually started walking out. Until...

Big Orc: "THE PLANS ARE GONE!!"

They were extremely nervous, Tethar was about to run but Baron stopped him. This was a wise decision of Baron because running would draw attention.

Orc guards everywhere were on the search for an imposter. Until one of them spotted the disguised mercenaries.
He called out "Imposters! Don't let them escape!" They finally started running as fast as they could.
With Windriders in the air and with orcs running after them. They got on their horses and started riding them as hard as they could.

When they came close to the alliance keep the horde backed up.
The mission was a success.

( Oh wow, I didn't notice it was such a long story.. )

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?: