Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Events Calendar!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Oi!
I recently added Google Apps to the CotH domain, and one of the boons is shared calendars! Therefore, I decided to make an Events calendar that any full GM (for the time being, as I test this out) can edit or add to. Therefore, if you would like an event that you've planned out (actually having a firm date and time) added to the calendar, please feel free to visit this thread in the Event Planning forum!

Bear in mind that all times will be in Pacific Time (GMT -8 normally, -7 with DST), as that's what the server time -should- be in.

Be sure to use the Time Zone Converter to get proper times! Convert your local time to US/Pacific.
Yee, expect Mr. Nublet here to have a ton of questions, Kretol.
I don't have any questions, Rensin. :3

Anyways, this looks amazing, Kret!
Rensin, if that was generic, I find it insulting. Seriously. Anyway, could this leave way for uscheduled monthly/weekly activities on the server that are fixed? I loved it when the weekly tourneys were held by Clash Company, but thats gone now. And now I'm unashamedly plugging my own event, which could also be lobbed up onto the calander. The posibilities are ENDLESS!

Disclaimer: Possibilities are limited to not destroying large regions, including, but not limited to, the world.
I certainly approve of this. :B /thumbs up! Nice job, Kret. :)
A-feckin'-mazing, Kretol. Someone was just asking me within the last day or so if we had a calendar. This is perfect. Thank you!
Ben Wrote:Rensin, if that was generic, I find it insulting. Seriously.
Rest assured that Rensin wouldn't be that daft! He's just referring to himself, being as he'll be one of the folks learning how to use it to add things to it. Hehe.