Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: mmmhoneybee`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well I'm seventeen years old, I always usually start with my age because some people prefer 18+ players so I thought I'd give the heads up so you don't feel that you've wasted your time reading whatever I'm about to write just to find I'm seventeen:)

Well I'm Isabella.
Izzy or Bella is fine:]
I'm a pretty social player and spend quite abit of time playing WoW although I've only ever made it to 71 and I'm afraid to say I'm an inexperienced instancer when it comes to instances 40+ but I am a very fast learner, I just need a nice community of people i.e. a guild to guide me a little. I hope that doesn't effect my chances of joining, your server seems pretty amazing(: I'm bubbly and talkative, I've never had an argument with someone in my time playing WoW, I'm very friendly and offer help when I can:)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
London, England
and my primary language is of course English
:)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My older brother introduced me to it when it was in beta

What made you seek our server over others?:
I've tried a few servers and they were thoroughly disappointing but your server info really caught my attention:)

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
To be honest, I enjoy all types of role playing. I'd be open to all kinds if I were to be approved but I'd have to say just general chat, guild chat for instance, I find it a lot more fun if everyone is role playing:)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I'd have to say my favourite class is a hunter, I don't really know why, I managed to get a hunter to 40 and it's been great fun and it makes soloing loads easier with my pet, Artemis aha:) & Race would probably have to night elfs, I love them and I find Teldrassil to be the best starting zone:)

What are your expectations of this server?:
A nice community to be honest, I doubt I'll be un-impressed with anything your server has to offer:)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Rule #1: Respect
In my time playing WoW, I've met so many disrespectful people. People who have started pointless arguments over the littlest things, I hate to sound like I'm going on but I am a very big fan of MMORPG respect:)

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Well when I read this, I wasn't really sure of what was required. Although I'm not necessarily applying for Gruntship I figured I'd show you something off the top of my head since I enjoy writing very much :)

My trusty sabre-toothed companion, Mane, followed as we walked through a moonlit Stranglethorn Vale. I could hear the distance screech's of raptors in the distance and I tightened my grip on my bow, even with Mane I knew how unpredictable the Stranglethorn jungle was. “Almost at the bay” I said turning to Mane and patting him, he purred appreciatively and I smirked, his playful purr suddenly turned into a teeth baring growl and my bow was in front of me targeting the dark silhouette almost instantly. “Who are you?” I demanded as it took a step closer, “I am not here to harm you night elf, I simply need your services” the rough voice said, I was almost certain that this silhouette belonged to an orc. Mane took a step in front of me and the volume of his growl intensified, “Your companion is very protective of you” the voice continued, he chuckled a little and Mane roared. “He isn't very playful with strangers, I suggest you say what you have to and then leave” I said almost rudely, the stranger lowered his hood to reveal an orc. His canines reached just below his nose and he was almost bald, he smirked and pulled out a large sword. Mane instantly charged forward and an arrow drenched in poison followed. The orc struggled against Mane for a few seconds but eventually evaded his bites with a plate shield. The orc threw his sword towards me and I managed to dodge it with a somersault, I launched another few arrows towards my target and he screamed in pain has they all landed into his chest. Mane returned to my side as the orc fell to one knee, “Good boy Mane” I whispered and dropped my bow to the ground; I withdrew my two daggers and walked towards the orc. I held them to his throat and demanded to know what he wanted, “The Lich king, he… He wanted you dead” he said through deep sharp breaths, “Why” I shouted and he coughed, a splutter of blood fell to the floor and he said his last word before he fell to the ground lifeless, a single word that made my eyes widen, my heart beat a little faster and Mane growl, “Senna”. Senna, my little sister, my little sister that had been kidnapped by Death Knights a fortnight ago, “Senna… I'm coming” I whispered quickly and began running as fast as I could through the vines and tree's, Mane was right on my tail and I knew that he wanted to find Senna just as much as I did.

:)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I think I know everything I need to :D
Welcome! Make sure you familiarize yourself with the rules, policies, and Frequently Asked Questions. Also, take time to explore the site and wiki! You'll be glad you did!

I'd also suggest having a look at the guides on the level of spelling and grammar expected on the server here.