Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Elfpwnage`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I like to heal. I seem to be good at it so I have raided on retail as almost every single healer in the game, save for a restoration shaman, but I did that on the PTR. I also have a wish to go into a medical career in real life so I guess the fact is I want to help people in not only reality, but in warcraft as well.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the United States, and I speak English. I also dabble in Japanese.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into warcraft due to a friend who wanted me to start playing. We don't play together much anymore sadly.

What made you seek our server over others?:
After really bad days, which seems to be more often happening, I like to sit back and allow another persona of mine to take over. It helps relax me and keep a clear head.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
It varies. I like romantic sometimes, and sometimes I like more drama. Then some nights I like to delve into my desires for more "mature" interests.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is the Taurens. I like cows. Also they are quite a peaceful race that doesn't strive for war. My favorite class would have to be Warlock. There is nothing better than shooting balls of green fire at your enemies, while a giant demon keeps them from smacking you.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Mainly a decent community I can interact with. I like to be social when I'm down and be someone else.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect. I see very little of it sometimes, so respect is a nice thing to see.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The soft breeze blew her long raven hair softly off her face, as the Paladin known as Althia stood at the steps of the Stormwind cathedral, a bored look upon her face. She had been waiting there most of the day for the Priest Nayli to bring her a child who was presumed to be possessed. She had been asked to come certify that the child was indeed possesed, but the priest was running almost an hour late. She sighed, looking at the clocktower, "I guess I should go look for him." Calling her trusty steed Mey, she saddled up and rode into the outlying Elwynn forest to look for the Priest. Upon reaching the bridge to Westfall, she saw what had occured. The possesed child had gone into a demonic frenzy, and was heading into Elwynn to continue its slaughter. She looked at the child, "You must be the possesed one." The child spoke in a demonic tounge, "And you must be the one sent to try to remove me from this body. Well, tough luck there chick. That Priest buddy of yours tried as well, but of course you see what happened to her." The child lifted a bloody hand. Althia chuckled, "Well I'm quite stronger than my priest friend." She proceeded to pull out her mace before looking at the child, "In the name of the light, I cast ye out demon! Back to the fires of Hell with you!" She shot a large, radiant bolt of light at the child. The child screamed as the demon left the body, defeated easily. She sighed, "I told him." Althia proceeded to pick the now unconcious child up and placed it on Mey as she rode back to Stormwind. Guess this counted as the highlight of her day after all.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
None that I can think of.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

We hope you enjoy your stay! If you haven't checked out the Wiki, Stickies, FAQs and Rules/Policies, I'd recommend you do so! If you have any questions feel free to ask. And most importantly have fun!

Make sure to '/join Chat' when you log in to the server!

<333

Cressy