Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Froglord77`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Ive been an roleplayer in world of warcraft for a couple of years now I respect other people and their roleplay. I love to get to know the community in the nicest way possible.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Im from Italy/Germany Im half of both. I can speak Italian, German and English. I prefer Italian but can speak english well it allows me to RP with other language speakers easily.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Friend recomended it to me when I was pretty young.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Other servers were great but so many people pointed me here for the best RP experience and I hope to get that here.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
This is wierd but I prefer the more out of the ordinary RP type. Animals is my favorite. But My Utmost favorite race to play is... a Tauren.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite Race are the tauren. Because they are very tribal and treat their elders with very much respect. Not to mention they seem so peaceful in a way.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To provide me with a good RP experience. Im sure the server will easily accomplish that. I hope. I have no doubt.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect. Because that rule it what makes a great community without respect a community is easily destroyed. But the rule must be strictly enforced in my view.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Not much is known about Xylethias before he was found by the man who called himself only as " Master " twenty six orphans were taken under his wing to train them only for something he called " Task " It was always ahead of them as the master had told. They were all trained in agility, dextirity, stealth anotomy and poisons. From a very early ages they already had fights training from day to day never stoping nor even having a care of what the outside world was. They were trained deep within the mountains cut away from all else civilization.

As Xylethias got older with his now brothers and sisters these twenty six teenage girls and boys had to wake one stormy night, dark clouds with cold rain. Mud and fog everywhere only light that was seen was trought the dark rainy clouds was Moonlight. Bright silver moon cutting trought the darkness of the clouds holding a fixed glow on the area.
The students were confused of why Master would wake them and drive them out in the middle of a cold rainful night. Figuring it was another test they had to see and walk trought they heightened their senses and steped outside into the cold mud.
The master had told that the Task could not be accomplished without the great test they had all trained for.
twenty six, one on one each standed and faced each other, brothers and sisters, good loving friends, a Family. Master had told on that dark cold night, that it will be the night when those who have trained well shall pass, those who did not were not worthy of holding their life and they would not be forgotten after death.
(That is a little story I made for my character on a different server)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Well Ive had a lot of references here so I know for sure from my links you guys must be the best of the best.