Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: wakkaman`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
As a player, I tend to use World of Warcraft as a creative outlet. I tend to add provocative twists to a storyline while still giving other players the ability to control it themselves. My favorite type of role-play is a storyline, primarily because it is much easier to create a story than just a random conversation. Even in real life I tend to move towards activities instead of random conversation. My real life personality tends to echo in my characters, be it the best or the worst parts of my mind.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
United States of America, English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Since the dawn of time, (In other words, vanilla) I have been interested in it. I was started by my sister's ex-boyfriend. The entire plot-line of Warcraft has been inspiring for me to write other stories and give me some small ideas for my own books.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I have been playing on the server "Earthen Ring" since the beginning of World of Warcraft. Now, "RP" is dead there and shunned upon. Granted, there are still a few role-players every now and then, but for the most part it is empty of any creative thought. So I decided to look up in Google, "Role playing private server WoW" and yours was the first to come up. I have high expectations for the server. =)

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
STORY-LINES
epics, etc. whatnot. As long as there is a serious story going on, I can enter it in ease.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Orc.
Orcs have a long heritage of being either a war-like people. As an Orc, I tend to drift away from the classic "Orc smash!" claiming that my character, Ugrom, was lucky to be blessed with such intelligence allowing him to be patient as well as a manipulator, eventually earning him a place as an ambassador for the Warsong Clan.

Class: Warrior
Warriors hold a majestic skill set, combining strength, agility, and grace all in one fluid motion giving them abilities to overcome great feats through only his or her physical capabilities. I tend to stray from the magic-using types as they seem weak to me.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To give me a great role-playing experience that my other servers could not. Seeing as this is a roleplaying PRIVATE SERVER, I should be able to fit in just fine. =)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity.
I have experienced numerous amounts of immature roleplaying in my realm, namely "Cybering" as well as "GodModding". I am looking for a more mature audience here and I am excited to get a full experience while here.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
He sat there, staring at his palms coated in sweat. To any passerby he might seem like a languorous miser hell bent on finding every last drop of money from the pantaloons of his fellow man. In fact, he only slightly resembled a true human being. He was an Earthborn, one of the souls who guarded over the lands of Léomar. He had no true name, only a mission. And since he had long since known himself to look like a poor urchin, he called himself, Miser.
Miser stood up and stretched his hard clay spine. It crackled and popped until he had fully corrected his posture. The giant figure placed his hand upon a large emerald inside his chest, absorbing a psychological happy hormone, giving him energy and knowledge of the world. Before him lay a large granite symbol of his race: a jagged, yet equal triangle encircled by the sun, with the three corners of the triangle touching the outline of the circle.
A grin appeared upon Miser's face as he took a step forward through the lush undergrowth of the eastern forests.
-------------------------------------------------------
It is actually an introduction to a story I am writing. =)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Thank you for giving me this chance to be on an AWESOME roleplaying server.
Sincerely,
Ugrom Ragefist, Ambassador of the Warsong Clan.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

We hope you enjoy your stay! If you haven't checked out the Wiki, Stickies, FAQs and Rules/Policies, I'd recommend you do so! If you have any questions feel free to ask. And most importantly have fun!

Make sure to '/join Chat' when you log in to the server!

<333

Cressy