Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: KazekoKurenai`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
In my early days of online roleplaying I experimented with both third and first person styles before finally settling on first person (though I do use third person if my character is unable to be seen due to fog or what not; or when making a flashy entrance). I'm one of the first to admit that my online career began as any other - "who needs proper spelling and crap?!" Though eventually I realized it's better to use one's knowledge than to let it waste away; for knowledge is power. I always attempt to keep my IC posts at least three to four sentences, though sometimes I get brain farts and a one-liner....or three...escape. In my defense, after a brief dry spell I usually come back swinging - and by swinging I mean about 200 or so words. I also have a semi-bad habit of rambling...I've done it at least twice in this text-entry box, though I did delete it as it had no bearing on me as a player. There were at least three other things I had planned on stating, but I cannot remember them so I'll end this little box with the fact that I am extremely literal minded; which more often than not, dictates when I give one-liners (ICly or OOCly) and how I interpret things (I'm also big on rational thinking and the like). I do, however, possess the ability to separate my mind from the mind of my character - if I plan on using a character more than once, I develop personality traits and a mini-psyche.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born in the United States of America. The only language I know is American English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I didn't get into Warcraft; I didn't start playing the series until Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne was in full swing - and I loved it; though I'm biased and Warcraft in all its glory will never hold a candle to StarCraft. Mass hydralisks anyone?

What made you seek our server over others?:
In all honesty, I didn't seek the server out. A friend I met on another game told me about it so I cranked the Lacuna Coil and Seether, read the rules, laughed at some bots I saw logged onto the website and now I'm typing this. Though I didn't seek the server out, if it can hold the attention of my friend so well (who originally hated World of Warcraft), it's worth a try.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
You name it, I'll probably enjoy it. Text-based roleplay fights (started on StarCraft, loved it ever since), also the above mentioned tavern-style, action, adventure (party starts off joking in a tavern and ends up in front of the Baron in Scholomance on some quest for some NPC; etcetera), as well as sexual roleplays.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race, in World of Warcraft, are the night elves because they're far more attractive than humans, they're far more agile, and more in-tune with arcane energies than humans....well, were anyway, until the well got destroyed.

My favorite class is actually a tie between the rogue, mage, and death knight. I've always loved mages, regardless of the title I'm playing; though some games do mages better than others. Rogues are nice for their thievery, deception, misdirection, and blending abilities; plus I've yet to see one rogue that doesn't dress skimpily. Death knights are, in my eyes, fallen paladins with much cooler armor - never been too fond of paladins, first thing I look for in games that have them (after I look up mages of course) is if they have a form of a fallen paladin; they're much more fun for my playing style.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect the server to...uh...be a free-to-play World of Warcraft server that actually has people who want to roleplay in it, as opposed to the Blizzard "RP" servers with people running around saying such things as...

"any1 want hlp me plzzzz"

...and so on and so forth.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The "keyboard rule" is definately my favorite. I've been waiting for a server on any of the games I play to require people to type as if they have an education - and this is the first I've found.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
My current intention is to take the server for a test drive, as it were. If I like what I experience, I'll come back to this box.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

We hope you enjoy your stay! If you haven't checked out the Wiki, Stickies, FAQs and Rules/Policies, I'd recommend you do so! If you have any questions feel free to ask. And most importantly have fun!

Make sure to '/join Chat' when you log in to the server!

<333

Cressy