Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Feign Death
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It would be nice if all classes could learn how to use the ability Feign Death, or at least a variation of it that allows a character to go through the death animation. I believe it would be valuable in the RP aspect as it would allow characters in duels to take up a position as they are defeated. Some races do not have a good lying down animation to suit this purpose (namely the undead).
Sounds like a good idea if class limits can be removed off of abilities. Also you would have to removed the mana cost for Warriors/Rogues.
I happen like the Forsaken /lie thing. But yes, your thought is interesting. But I don't think it is possible for every race/class to be able to train that.
I'll consider adding an item with a usable effect of Feign Death.
Tobeh Wrote:I happen like the Forsaken /lie thing. But yes, your thought is interesting. But I don't think it is possible for every race/class to be able to train that.

I wasn't saying that the Forsaken /lie was bad, its just not good for a downed combat position, I think. It has the character crossing their arms as if they have been laid to rest... unless I am mistaken.
You could of course always emote it, although there are benefits of having something to visualize it.