Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Karina`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'd consider myself an avid Roleplayer altogether. I enjoy taking the role of another being. Roleplay allows me to do things and experience scenerios that aren't possible/I have yet to experience in the real world. That is possibly what draws me to Roleplay more than any other aspect.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Originally hailing from London, my parents decided to up and move to the States (USA). My primary language is English though I'm fluent in French and capable of reading and comprehending Latin as well as Spanish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
It only occurred recently that I've become interested in Warcraft and Roleplay altogether. A friend of mine from London proposed the idea of joining an MMORPG community as means for her and I to keep in touch. Since then I've been interested in quite a few Massive Multiplayer Roleplaying Games and picked up the Roleplaying aspect as I've experienced a wide array of games. Last month I became interested in WoW and realized the Roleplay potential within it. The only issue came within the actual game where I saw very minimal Roleplay. So I've sought out another means of Roleplay and my search led me here.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Last month I became interested in WoW and realized the Roleplay potential within it. The only issue came within the actual game where I saw very minimal Roleplay. So I've sought out another means of Roleplay and my search led me here. Your community seems extremely Roleplay oriented and I'd be very happy to join the community.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy a wide array of Roleplay and tend to turn away from the generic experience. I've experienced all forms of Roleplay whether it be Real World, MMO, or Forum and I've enjoyed all types. Though the particular Roleplay that I find most enjoyable would be the type that allow you to build a Relationship with another player-character through time spent together in the wilderness, when times become hard, etc. I enjoy working in all types of Scenarios and always do my best to make each scene enjoyable for the others participating while keeping in the boundaries of my own character.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm hoping to encounter a community of fellow Roleplayers who share the same love for overall Roleplay as I do.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Having read the Rules section over multiple times, the rules that appeal and stand out most to me are the rules on Respect, Tolerance, and Maturity. I personally believe that in order to be a succesful Roleplayer these are qualities that are a MUST.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Thank you for taking the time to read and review my application.

- Kari(na).
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

We hope you enjoy your stay! If you haven't checked out the Wiki, Stickies, FAQs and Rules/Policies, I'd recommend you do so! If you have any questions feel free to ask. And most importantly have fun!

Make sure to '/join Chat' when you log in to the server!

<333

Cressy