Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: KeeperOfDarkness`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well my name is Domagoj.I am 15 years old and I come from a small town Vinkovci located in eastern part of Croatia.I study economics but I also work on computers in my free time(mostly web site building).Well I like to think I am very friendly.I can connect with people very fast.I am more of a calmer person ready to take an advice(or to give one).I am kinda lazy but if something is appealing to me,I am ready to do it.Well that's me in a nutshell.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Croatia.It's a smaller country on Mediterranean sea.I live in a town called Vinkovci located on east of the Croatia.My primary language is croatian.In school I learn german(couple of years) and in a private school I've been learning english for 8 years(currently on FCE level)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well it's been a while.I think it was when Warcraft 3 came out.It was uber popular back then so I decided to play it.The single-player campaign was so amusing and exciting that I loved playing it over and over.Then WOW was announced and I saw the shiny trailer.It was WOW!(pun was intended).Money was kinda the issue so I couldn't play it right away.

What made you seek our server over others?:
As I've mentioned the financial status (in general) in ou country is not nearly as good as it should be.So I couldn't really play it on the main server.I traveled around other private servers.But none of them had the rp server.So I googled to find a wow private rp server.And I've found you.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like to be surrounded by people.I like to get into it like I am actually living there at that moment.I don't mind doing anything.I admit I am new to this game so I am still catching everything up.For now I prefer typing rather then fighting even though I don't avoid them.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
That would be Dranei for sure.I prefer Dranei mage or priest.Dranei is a race that fights for greater good.Inspired by knowledge to fight of the ancient evil.How cool is that!Well If I had to pick from these 2 classes.I would choose the mage.Powered by intellect and magic but also mysterious make it an overall perfect class for me.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Hmm this is an interesting question.Well for starters I expect that I will have fun.That it won't be too much of a stress.I also would like it to be steady.Not to laggy or anything.But I came here looking for rp.So rp has to be great.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I can't really pick just one.All are there for a very good reason.So I'll pick all.From what I've seen the rules are quite easy and friendly for users.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
For now I believe I am not ready yet to create a sufficient story.I do want to play as a Dranei Mage(male)named Ka'hara.Basically he is a survivor of the Draenor(back when the corrupted orcs attacked it).He escaped from the Tempest Keep and survived the crash.I would like to evolve my character a little(play from the start)until I am ready to submit a valid application for Gruntship

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

We hope you enjoy your stay! If you haven't checked out the Wiki, Stickies, FAQs and Rules/Policies, I'd recommend you do so! If you have any questions feel free to ask. And most importantly have fun!

Make sure to '/join Chat' when you log in to the server!

<333

Cressy
Thank you so much.Already done above those few times including the dranei lore.Let's get started :)