Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Assofire`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
What can I say? I'm just another young soul living in my own little imaginary world, enjoying the good things in life. My life consists of exploring the theatrical world at the Academy For Untamed Creativity, which I am currently attending in Copenhagen, Denmark. Besides that, I like to kill time by playing music, practicing circus arts, gaming and smoking weed.

That's basically a short introduction of who I am :-)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
My origin lies in Russia, though I was born in Estonia.
Moved to Amsterdam when I was three, learned to speak english (and strangely enough not dutch). Then moved to Denmark at the age of five and been living there since.

I wouldn't say that I have a primary language, since I switch between Russian, Danish and some English on a everyday basis. But I'd say Danish since Denmark is the country I live in.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
To be honest, I just thought it looked cool. Then after six months it got quite boring, until I in 2006 discovered a little thing called RP ;-)

What made you seek our server over others?:
Basically, I quit WoW about eight months ago, due to the lack of interest in my RP community (which was the only reason I played; never been much into raiding or leveling to be honest.)

But suddenly I stumbled upon this server, which I first thought was another typical private server, but after further reading it kinda encouraged me to start playing again.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all sorts of RP, but mostly the relaxing and cosy conversation part. Never been much into emote fighting (to be more accurate, I never RP fights). My favorite place to roleplay is usually in larger towns or the main alliance cities.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is the dwarf, mainly because the way Blizzard created the race is completely the way I imagined them when I first started playing D&D.

I have two favorite classes: the rogue and the hunter.
The reason why I like the rogue is that I love playing shady characters, especially no-good-backstabing-scoundrel types. The hunter; simply because that was the first class I played. And I deeply fell in love with it. The whole concept about a partnership with a beast - marvellous!

What are your expectations of this server?:
Hopefully, a great RP atmosphere between people and that everyone is treated right. And no leet spaming douchebags (sorry for the bad language, just have a certain issue with people going "omfgz, gimi 1 g plzz!")

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect. Respect is what it's all about. Respect is what upholds the environment and helps it run around. If players didn't respect eachother, then we'd all have an awful time. As long as people respect eachother and respect the rules made by others, everyone can enjoy some nice quality gaming.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
"... Most of the crew had been killed by the malstorm, we met on our escape from Theramore. And with the navy back in our swashbuckling arses, all hope seemed to be lost. Rain. Thunder. Massive waves of water kept pouring in everywhere and we had no where to go. Our best chance was to head towards Booty Bay and hope that the Baron would be ready for us... and for them.

I remember sitting in my quarters, calculating the time it would take before we could anchor up and fill our hungry mouths with delicious, warm food. We were running low on supplies; all that was left was the rum. No meat, no water, no oranges.

My men were dying...".

It's not much, just a small dairy kinda thing, inspired by one of my characters who in his early days was a pirate.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Looking forward to exploring your community and meeting new people! Cheers!
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

We hope you enjoy your stay! If you haven't checked out the Wiki, Stickies, FAQs and Rules/Policies, I'd recommend you do so! If you have any questions feel free to ask. And most importantly have fun!

Make sure to '/join Chat' when you log in to the server!

<333

Cressy