Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Cheese25`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, there's not too much to say here. I started RPing about a year ago, and now I love it. I've always enjoyed reading fantasy, but now I feel as if I can live it. For me, RPing is just improv creative writing, and I treat it as such. I like to RP whenever possible (as often as my busy schedule allows me) and hope to do so on your server.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from the US (East Coast) and speak English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I've been playing WoW since, basically, the beginning. My friend got into it a while back, and introduced me to the game. Since then I've come to love the lore of the game more than the actual game itself. That's where RPing comes in.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I was looking for a private server devoted to RP and found Archaic-WoW. Unfortunately, it seems to have disappeared. But I guess that's not entirely bad, because my hunt for a new server has led me here, which was recommended by a few players back at the Archaic forums.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy a variety of RP. I like having several characters with different personalities so that I can try out new kinds of RP with each. I tend to start out with a more relaxed RP, then eventually get into a more action-oriented style as I develop the character.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
This is probably the hardest question on here. As I mentioned above, I like playing several different characters. But if I were limited to just one class, I would probably go with a warlock. The reason for this is that I feel this class can be the most diverse in RP style. Basically, I could just be some creepy guy in a tavern (a more relaxed RP style), or a radical, twisted, power-hungry aggressor (with a more action-based style). For race, I'd have to go with human. Don't get me wrong, I love each and every race in Warcraft lore; I just find the human race more, well, human. Humans (like warlocks) can have such varying personalities that I could be anything I want to be with one.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm expecting a million dollars (cash only please) and a summer home on the French Riviera.

But seriously, I'm expecting an environment where I can simply RP with competent players.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like the basic rule of respect. It's amazing to me how many people forget that the basic principles of respect and consideration apply on a game server, just because they no longer see a human face in front of them. The fact that you're not standing in front of me doesn't justify rude behavior.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
He awoke to crashes of thunder and flashes of brilliant lightning outside his window. As he tore away the sheets and burst out of his bed, the wooden window shutters snapped off and the glass panes crashed in. The whole tower shook and he felt a few shards from the ceiling shower down upon him. He ran as fast as he could. The stairs seemed to continue endlessly as the building crumbled around him. Still in his sleeping garments, he burst out the door when he reached the ground level into the pouring rain. Once he had reached a safe distance, he stopped and turned to witness the catastrophe. The once-proud Mage Tower was now rubble and ruin, and he could hear a familiar, eerie laugh ringing though his mind.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not really, your forums/wiki have pretty much explained everything
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

We hope you enjoy your stay! If you haven't checked out the Wiki, Stickies, FAQs and Rules/Policies, I'd recommend you do so! If you have any questions feel free to ask. And most importantly have fun!

Make sure to '/join Chat' when you log in to the server!

<333

Cressy