Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Mischeavous`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello, my name is Ryan and I have been roleplaying over a variety of games on a variety of platforms (solo campaign games like Fallout 3 on the PS3 and online games like Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas). Whilst enjoying all of my previous experience in World of Warcraft I thought it'd be time to give roleplaying a go - retail servers just don't look like they'll appeal to me for this side of the game.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born in England and am still living in England therefore my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into World of Warcraft after more or less a year of playing Runescape, a web-browser game in which players level up to 126 via turn based combat. I found out about World of Warcraft by stumbling across a comparison video that went over character creation, player versus environment and player versus player situations. I also saw it wasn't turn based and relied solely on skill so I thought I'd challenge myself.

What made you seek our server over others?:
After trying out the "normal", "pvp", "pvprp" and "rp" retail realms none of them stood out at me and with my previous role playing experience I thought I'd try to take World of Warcraft to a whole new level, if you will.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I have no favourite in the style of roleplay I enjoy the most. Although I tend to dip towards being a guard or a member of a cult full with excitement and not knowing what will happen the next day.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favourite race would have to be a Tauren druid purely because I find them more appealing. Tauren because their armor is incredibly bigger then every one elses (which I personally find aestheticly pleasing - just the way I am) and druid because I love the concept of being able to transform into other animals.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations of this server are to provide a nice roleplaying environment in which is monitored closely by friendly yet strict administrators. I expect to see nobody running about yelling "ohai i new can u halp plz?" as I believe a good roleplay server is on with a semi-active player base that know the English language well and will keep in character all the time.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
This is a hard choice for me, both the keyboard skills rule and the godmodding rule both appeal to me a lot. However if I hard to choose one over the other I'd have to pick keyboard skills because people that do metagame, powergame or godmod might not know what they are doing and this can always be taken care of by a moderator or administrator helping the player.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I would like to complete this question at a later date after I've decided whether or not this server is what I'd like it to be.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I do have a few questions to ask but those can be answered by myself in game if I get accepted.

I'd like to thank you for reading my application and I hope to be roleplaying soon.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

We hope you enjoy your stay! If you haven't checked out the Wiki, Stickies, FAQs and Rules/Policies, I'd recommend you do so! If you have any questions feel free to ask. And most importantly have fun!

Make sure to '/join Chat' when you log in to the server!

<333

Cressy