Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Houellequin`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
OOC: I'm a 22 year old chick who considers herself a role-player before a gamer.

I've been role-playing for longer so perhaps this is why. As a role-player I'm completely versatile, as long as I know the lore and story [which of course I do] I can role-play basically anything. I prefer rp combat [PvP] over normal, but I can rock both ways.
I'm mature and easy going. No drama here.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Australia and I speak english, no second languages, sorry.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was a late comer to warcraft. I resisted as long as I possibly could being in university and having a demanding full time job. Both have relaxed now so I have more time, which lead my friends to demand I join them in the mmo... and here I am.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I'm a role-player at base level who has become obsessed with mmos. Firstly the server just seems to combine my two favourite things as well as the fact the server was linked to me by a friend who role-plays as well as I do, whom I judge to be a completely good source on these things.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I can do it all. Honestly. Mostly I role-play in environments like html and second life, where role play is extremely flexable. i'm willing to role-play anything at all as long as it's fun and intelligent.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Kind of a hard question, but I'd have to say Dreanie or Orc.
Either priest, mage or the complete different direction in DK's
just because I'm really good at healing people but I enjoy DK's.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Basically.. good role-play really. Friendly people are a kicker but good story is the main point.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I think the most important one would be having Maturity, We can forget other rules, we can have disagreements etc, but as long as we're all mature all disagreements can be dealt with quickly and easily. [or not come to that at all]

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Houellequin looks up and squints her eyes into the sun, her lungs taking in a large a slow, luxurious breath of the morning air. She turns her head and looks back into the Inn for a second, answering the keepers question in a voice that showed nothing of the savage battery she was about to partake in.
Her eyes blink, temporarily cutting off the glow from them before once again they open, allowing her to gaze around slowly. Perhaps some would scoff at these village people asking for help, there was always something more important to do, some place in worse trouble... but for Houellequin this small village was home, the only people to have really accepted her back after the Lich King has almost poisoned her mind, and she would protect it as best she could from the scourge until she could no longer.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not really :)
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

We hope you enjoy your stay! If you haven't checked out the Wiki, Stickies, FAQs and Rules/Policies, I'd recommend you do so! If you have any questions feel free to ask. And most importantly have fun!

Make sure to '/join Chat' when you log in to the server!

<333

Cressy