Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: kyuubichan`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Greetings. My favored name is Kyuubichan, so I would very much prefer it if you called me as such. I am generally a very shy and withdrawn person, both in real life and on the internet. I find it extremely hard to interact with more than three people at a time. With the right group, however, I can become a very outgoing and lovable person, aside from the fact that can be alittle...okay, alot extreme.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I hail from the all-consuming United States of America, please excuse the slight humor. My primary and unfortunately, only known language is english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was drawn to World of Warcraft when I first heard of the game. I have a certain apptitude for fantasy, and apparently a gift for storytelling. I try to roleplay online whenever I get the chance, though I must admit, I am not very good at the World of Warcraft version of RolePlay as of yet.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I was referred to your server by a very good friend of mine. He tells me that the RolePlay on your server is much better than it is on MOonGuard or any of my other RolePlay servers. He gives good advice, so I make it a habit to listen to him.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Hmm...the hardest question so far..I'd have to say that I enjoy almost every kind of RolePlay imaginable. My three preferred settings are one-on-one RolePlay of a very relaxing nature, one-on-one RolePlay of the fighting nature, and a group RolePlay of no more than five people operating under some sort of cynical plot.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I find it hard to choose a favorite between Blood Elves, Night Elves, Humans, and Tauren, but I tend to play my Night Elves most often, so I supoose they are my favorite. My favored class is definatly a Hunter. I find them easier for me to level them when I am playing alone, and I love having a pet.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My only expectations of this server are quite easy to fulfill. I simply wish to aqquire a few friends, have a good time, and RolePlay as much as possible.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rule that I like best and that appeals to me the most is the rule of respect. So many times I have been polite and honest to others, and they have just taken what little self-confidence I have and thrown it down into the sewer. I beleive that with such a rule in place, I will be treated with courtesy rather than being mocked and made fun of.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Prologue: Hello. My name is Cate, and I am here to tell you a story. My story takes place in a mythical place called Zebulan. Now Zebulan is a nice enough world, what with all the creatures and people living in harmony with the plants, though one person dislikes the king of Zebulan, and decided to gather an army and overthrow the king. This is the story of Zilas.

Chapter 1: A shape raced through the forest, light blue, black and white fur blending together to form a wolflike body with foxlike head and a lionlike tail. Long rabbitlike ears lay along the creatures neck, powerful legs moving quickly, carrying the being forward. Bright orange eyes looked around as the wolflike creature stopped moving, standing perfectly still. It was a female, though the only way you could tell was by her scent. Her long tail lashed to and fro as she raised her maw to the heavens, an odd howl emitting from her throat. Ears twitching, she let her call fade and sat down to wait. After a few moments fo silence, a roar was heard as another being came into veiw. This being was a Zingair, also called a dragon. Deep blue and bright crimson scales shone in the sunlight filtering through the leaves, pure white eyes looking around until Zilas was spotted. "Hello Zilas." the zingair said, her deep but obviously female voice calm. "Hello Coldfire." Zilas replied, grinning. "Is everyone ready to defend the king?" She asked. Coldfire nodded, and the two set off into the woods. After a while they came to a large clearing filled with all kminds of creatures, varuying in size and shape. Coldfire was greeted by another zingair, this one black and green. IT nodded to Zilas and Coldfire, then spoke. "Everyone is ready." Its rumbling voice obviously male. "Good." Zilas said, smiling and walking into the clearing. Coldfire looked at Zilon and shrugged, following the fox-wolf.

Blood. IT was everywhere. On the ground, in her mouth, coating her fur. Zilas looked around as she felled her opponent, panting hard. They had been fighting for twenty minutes now, and the Royalists were tiring. The rebels just would not quit as they stormed in, humans and creatures alike. No matter what Zilas and her forces did, the rebels kept comming. Spying the rebel leader, Zilas lunged at him and closed her teeth on his throat. The human died, and the rebels retreated to the cheering of the royalists.

In the palace, Zilas let healers tend to her wounds, her eyes showing her pain, though she said nothing. Her light blue, black and white fur was stained red with blood from many gashes on her sides nad back. She looked around, watching the other royalists with approving eyes. The others smiled at her while waiting to get their own wounds looked at. Coldfire yawned widely as she waited for the healer to finish with Zilas. The healer nodded once he was finished with Zilas and she stood, sighing and padding over to Coldfire with a grin.

Chapter 2: Zilon sighed as he waited outside for Coldfire, shifting slightly in boredom. Soon the other zingair appeared, a cat of some sort riding on her back, talking with her. The cat nodded to Zilon and dropped to the ground, padding away through the trees. Coldfire smiled at Zilon as she came over to him. He nodded and smiled back, walking to her and licking her cheek with his forked tongue. A soft rumble came from her chest and she leaned agasint him.

Zilas growled impatiently as the new leader of the rebels conferred with his officers. The man nodded and swallowed hard as he came over. "We will cause no more trouble." He said, sweating with fear. She grinned and looked to the king, who nodded. She looked back to the rebel leader with a savage grin. "You are free to go then. However, next time, you lose your life." The man nodded and fled with the other rebels into the deeper part of the woods. Zilas smiled and turned back to the palace with the king.. A unicorn pranced up to her, saying something about the fact that Coldfire and Zilon were missing. Sighing softly, Zilas nodded and turned, heading for the woods. Just then, the two zingair trotted out of the trees, grinning sheepishly. "And just where have you two been?" Zilas asked, smiling knowingly. "Out." Zilon replied with a grin. Shaking her head, Zilas headed towards the castle, the two zingair following behind her. As they reached the castle doors, Zilas growled softly, smelling evil nearby. Coldfire and zilas looked at eachother, then all three rushed into the castle to find the king dead, a steel rose stuck in his chest. Zilas' eyes widened and she howled her despair.

Death. A terrible thing. Loss. Even worse than death. Zilas whined softly at the kings funeral as the priest said prayers for His Majesty's soul. Looking around, she noticed that not everyone mourned the king. The prophet looked nervous, the head healer frowned, and the palace astronamer smiled maliciously. Narrowing her eyes, Zilas noted the astronamers grin and frowned to herself with suspicion. She had the feeling that the astronamer was guilty of treason, but how could she prove it? Glaring at the man, she could sense his death approaching fast. Turning back to the priest, Zilas sighed and pricked her ears to listen. AS the kings casket was burned, she whined again in her sorrow, throwing back her head to sing her song of misery. Later, as Zilas lay in her cave alone, she thought hard, remembering how the palace astronamer had disliked the kings desicions. Thinking back to the third full moon of the year, she closed her eyes and remmebered.

~~~

It was night, and the king was meeting with the astronamer about a missing star. "'Tis a bad omen, Your Majesty." The astronamer said. "We should double your guard and forbid the people from leaving their homes." The king shook his head. "WE cannot. The people need to eat and talk to eachother." He said, and that was the end of it. Over the next week, there were three assasinations of nobles and four rapes of common women.

~~~

Opening her eyes, Zilas sighed and stood, leaving her cave to hunt. Stalking through the trees, she lowered her head to the ground, scenting for prey. Smelling the trail of a rabbit, she padded along the trial, her nose to the ground. HEr ears twitched, listening for the rabbits heart beat. Pausing midstep, Zilas scanned the area slowly until she saw the rabbit. She pounced, closing her teeth on its throat, killing it instantly. Carrying her meal back to her cave, Zilas devoured the rabbit and lay down to sleep.

||For now, this is the best I have to offer as far as a story goes. I haven't finished typing up the other 13 chapters yet.||

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
My only other comment is that I very much enjoyed filling out this application, and I hope to see, hear from, or talk to you soon.
Welcome to Conquest of the CressyHorde!

If you haven't already, please make sure to check out our Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki. Also take a gander at our grammar and spelling guides and the level we expect here on the server.

And be sure to /join chat when you get in game!

<333

Cressy