Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Priest of Orgrimmar?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I havnt been accepted to the server yet, and am still waiting, but i just wanted to know, as i am going to be playing an undead priest, i wanted to be something along the lines of a spiritual guide, and was wondering if i could be the priest? of Orgrimmar that is, i think it could be an extremely cool idea for roleplay, as characters such as people going to war, or people in search of help, or healing.

Much Appreciated,
Volshi
Well here refer to this http://www.wowpedia.org/Forsaken under the "Faith" section. Forsaken cannot use the holy light. Also a spirit guide is unplayable on CotH, you may want to refer to the server rules, lore and guidelines! If you need more help don't be shy, just send me a PM!
Spirit guide and a spiritual guide ain't the same, or so I assume.

Anyway, shaman generally act as the spiritual guides within the Horde (or old Horde, at least) so maybe that'd work well for you? I suggest taking a peek at some of the guides, say for orcs, trolls and maybe read up on shaman to get an idea of what they are.
Oh...hurr...SPIRITUAL guide...I read that and saw SPIRIT guide.
Ha, Well, could there be chance of me being the SPIRITUAL GUIDE, as a troll shaman?