Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Phynerei`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well my name is Patrick and I play alot of video games. Some of my favourite games are the Elder Scrolls, Warcraft, Age of Empires, Legend of Zelda, Metriod, etc. I'm moderately competitive as a gamer as in I would always try and be top healer in battle grounds or top dps in raids when I played WOW before. As a roleplayer in warcraft, I have taken alot of back leadership roles. My main, "Phynerei" Draenei Paladin, was an advisor to every guild leader he was ever in and I feel thats where I am most comfortable in terms of roleplaying

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Canada, English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I played the free trial for a while. what really drew me in though was the Community. Warcraft seems to be the default MMORPG for everyone and I like connecting with people. I also have, as you can no doubt see from my favourite games, a thing for Fantasy based games of medieval nature. The epicness of wow really appeals to me and I like the oppertunity it gives me to act out another character.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Roleplay. I've been searching for good roleplay guilds on the wow forums and i though it would be great if they had a server specificly for roleplayers in which they could screen people to see if they were roleplayers before. You guys seem to have what i was looking for

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
All kinds. My favourite kind would be political roleplay. When i played before I had a council that would get together and roleplay to make decisions on the direction of the guild, Eg. PVP focus: we had a rival horde guild we would organise world pvp with and when they declaired war on us we sought to help of other guilds to help us.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Draenei Paladin.
Something about the Dreanei appeals to me, the struggle, their devotion, the Naaru, their heroic image. Whats really fun though is how to incoperate things like my characters desire to fight with the alliance against the horde.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope to find everyone roleplaying. my biggest complaint about wow was how little they enforce the roleplaying rule on roleplaying servers. I also look forward to the changes in lore and the ever expanding main story line.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Your Death Policy. actions having consiquences is a nice change. all the guilds I roleplayed with before used the spirit rezer concept.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I would like to complete this later as I would like to include a story that I write as I play the game

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Thanks for your time, I hope you pick me and I hope to see you IC soon
Welcome to Conquest of the CressyHorde!

If you haven't already, please make sure to check out our Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki. Also take a gander at our grammar and spelling guides and the level we expect here on the server.

And be sure to /join chat when you get in game!

<333

Cressy