Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Ryoketsu`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I can be called anything from Casual to Hardcore in the normal wow sense. I've been playing games, mostly MMO's, for most of my life, and RPing hasn't been far behind. I generally have too much time on my hand, and I've been known to immerse myself in fantasy settings to give myself a break from the real world.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the United States of America, and I speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft a very long time ago, dating back to the original 'Warcraft' for PC/Dos. It continued till 'Warcraft III' and then I excitedly found out about World of Warcraft. I've been playing it off and on since roughly beta, and it always seems to be my main home for fantasy.

What made you seek our server over others?:
At first I was simply trying to find an RP server, but after checking out a few, I feel that this one would be the best place for me to settle down with some good old fashioned RP Oriented online gaming. The overall atmosphere I sense seems to be pretty good, so I'd love to check it out.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Honestly, I enjoy everything RP. Sometimes I like to sit around and relax with a brew, catch up with old friends, some times I enjoy going out and committing myself to epic battles, I've even found myself in adult oriented RP just because of the RP tag on it. But if I had to pick one, I can't deny that I like to pretend I'm a warrior crusading against the forces of evil, (Or good!)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race has always been the Blood Elves since their Debut, mainly because I've always like the horde, and personally I like my characters to look good. (Though I've been known to dabble into the Undead.) And as for class, I've always wanted a high leveled Warrior, but since Blood Elves don't have them (yet!) it generally rolls towards Paladins.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect that I'll be able to partake in some awesome story telling RP, while also giving in to my need to play an RPG oriented MMO. Pretty simple expectations, I suppose.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect. Respect is a big issue with me. Too many times in RP I've seen players/Role-players have blatant disregard for anyone other then themselves, and it just bugs me. Tolerance is a close second, because everyone can learn with time, and everyone began somewhere.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Cidolfas had begun his journey into Knight-ship as a young boy. He was born as a farm boy, but always had this deep admiration for warriors and paladins, who lived their life as servants and lords. He would often find himself being scolded by his parents because he would be lax in his duties to spend some time swinging a stick at imaginary enemies, or saving imaginary princesses. But around the tender age of 10, he was given a window of opportunity to become a Squire to a great Knight. His parents had almost refused this, but they realized that they couldn't just hold him back from his dreams. To them, work was work, and as long as the boy was putting out his best effort, it was good enough for them. As they reluctantly allowed Cid to leave home, he promised he would send them funds from his exploits to help them buy more land, and a bigger farm. A dream that he would never easily forget. Many years later, the boy would be an Apprentice in the order, and had begun his real training as a Knight. While this may seem to be the story's end, it was simply the beginning for him. Only one thing would be certain, Cid's life of journey was going to begin soon.

(Sorry it's kinda bad, I'm just trying to give a general idea so I can really get into the server side RP. If I need to do one better, I'd be more then happy to.)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not that I can think of, however, if you guys have any questions/comments to ask ME, then feel free to email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:D[email protected]][email protected]</a><!-- e -->. Thanks for taking the time to review this!
Welcome to Conquest of the CressyHorde!

If you haven't already, please make sure to check out our Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki. Also take a gander at our grammar and spelling guides and the level we expect here on the server.

And be sure to /join chat when you get in game!

<333

Cressy