Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Upcoming Outage (5/12-5/14)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just giving a substantial heads-up:
On May 12th to the 14th, my house will be getting fumigated for termites. While the house will still have electricity, I don't wish to leave any computers on and unattended for several days while there's poison wafting through the house. :) Therefore, the server will be offline for most of the time between those three days. I'll likely be getting back in the house sometime in the late afternoon on the 14th, though, so the server will probably be back up around that time.

Make plans for things to do in the meantime! Whether it's writing, forum RP, what-have-you!
Okay, is it bad that I want to go over to America just to replicate that scene from Joe Dirt in the fumigated house?

Hurr, I MIGHT have plans during those days. Depends, really.

I guess I could actually do some schoolwork?
TWO WHOLE DAYS?

Does that mean we GMs get to go on a group vacation Kretol?

*Packs bags*
Kretol, just zap those termites with your lightning powers? GOSH!
Hah.

I'll be playing DnD anyways

So get a life you nerds!

/fail
Psh, GMs are gonna go to Cancun.

I just gotta find my bikin---swimming trunks.
Rensin Wrote:Psh, GMs are gonna go to Cancun.

Rensin, no need to hide it, we all know.
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE
Looks like I'm gonna focus fully on Half-Life again for a few days... good luck with the termites... nasty little creatures! :-|
Rensin Wrote:Psh, GMs are gonna go to Cancun.

Even if you DID wear a bikini, your beard would exhume pure manliness enough to make up for the tiny piece of clothing.
Y'guys could all play on the Discovery Freelancer 24/7 RP server while CotH is down.

Hint hint.