Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: [DP] OOC-thread for the Draenic Pilgrimage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 25706_409935743141_558213141_5091571_2938653_n.jpg]
About - Anchorite Telah began a pilgrimage to their former homeworld of Draenor, or what is at least left of it, called Outland. With the help of a mage they appeared onto the Hellfire Peninsula where it all started. (Click HERE for the original thread.) The main plot is simply to let all draenei that have not yet revisited Draenor yet go back, perhaps look for anyone left behind. There will also be a series of sub-plots for the adventurers that you can read up more on below.

If you are interested in taking part in this pilgrimage or just bump into one of us; then apply here by typing down your character's name, race and ic-class.

Rules - they are simple.
- I put time into the responsibility of this RP, so my word is law (unless disputed by a GM). If you don't like it, then you are free to drop out.
- No characters will die or be permanently harmed unless the player wish it so. (Though this might mean you should not get into some situations, all action will have consequences.)
- Only characters applied*, accepted and listed -here- are allowed to post in the IC-threads. I will not hesitate to ask GMs to remove posts from the unlisted.
- All new IC-threads** should be marked with [DP] and only be made in In-Character Forum.

For the main IC-thread click Here.

List of Participants;
Bovel; Telah, male draenei, anchorite
nexusphere; Nexariel, female draenei, shaman/alchemist
KeeperOfDarkness; Kahara, male draenei, mage
Nightsongs; Caldra, male draenei, paladin
ThePharaoh; Umbra, female druid, (druidess?)

The Plots - so far there are these;
- Aid the Sha'tar; The Sha'tar and it's sub-groups(Aldor/Scryers) has asked for aid with a bit more menial tasks such as mapping, guarding, gathering, messenging. Anyone part of the pilgrimage is free to do these things and I can give you missions if you cannot or do not want to think of your own. (This is a good start at earning one of their tabards ICly.)
- Where do roots go?; "Why are the spirit of the ancients so far away? What is it veil that keeps us apart?"
Several druids have experienced problems when it comes to calling on their sway over nature and shapeshifting.
- Broken world, broken spirits; Outland is but a splinter of Draenor and it is obvious to any shaman that the spirits are in upheaval. Fire burns those who attempt contact and wind has thrown draenei off Telredor, cannot it all be due to the sundering of this world?
- Unnamed plot involving horrible dreams.
More info coming soon!

*Applying - Write a short post here with: character name, race and ic-class.
**New thread - Make sure to add [DP] in title and give a brief description of the area where it is set and any rules or notes you as author feel should be added.
My character is Telah, who is a draenei anchorite. He has come to Outland as the head of the pilgrimage, even though has not claimed any real leadership over it.

Telah, male draenei priest, anchorite.
The words of this endeavor passed to us as well.I Kahara a Draenei wish to visit my roots if I am to know who I am.My ways of magic will benefit from this.
I currently reside in Auberdine helping the Night elfs with the scourge.

//OOC:Draenei,Mage lv 18.(currently)
Added forum account to the participant list aswell so you can easily find your co-players.
Simply, this world is not my home. My roots were not sown here. This world is unbelievably cruel. I am Caldra and I must find a way back home, to begin anew...In Draenor.

Caldra, Paladin (Level 16) Currently
Welcome Caldra and Khara!!

I also added more info on the plots.
WOHO! Telah got approved, for his profile check THIS link.

I also want to welcome Umbra into the pilgrimage.
Atten-SHUNN!

DP event this coming sunday.
When - Sunday 9th of May; 13.00 Pacific(Server time), 22.00 +1GMT(Sweden), 16.00 EST(Boston and such)
Where - Lower City, draenic pilgrimage 'camp'

For main thread click Here.
I am still in computer and internet limbo, but I expect getting my motherboard this monday and then I can start getting my own comp back running. So I will not hold any events until then though I will most likely appear now and then for a few hours in Shattrath. Other than that I am also working on a major rework of our OOC thread, getting plot threads going and kick up an IC thread that people can and _WILL_ use.

Other than that I also wonder where do you think we should head next?
OUTDATED AND WILL BE REMADE SOON!